Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spandanam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manu is missing Mona very much.
Even though Manveer is there, both Manu and Mona need each other very much. Same thing happened with Mona when Manu was not there...she had become very quiet. We can easily see the pain in Mannu. Whichever video or picture u see Mona will be sticking to him. Even though she was not interacting much, her presence was always there with Manu. He can feel it. I think Mona will also realise it after she left BB. And u can see in latest photos of Manu uploaded in Instagram where he is sleeping alone in living area.He luks sad and dull.
manufanever thumbnail
OH NOO Manu looks so dull. HE ISS MISSING MONA DARLING...PLZ BB SEND MONA BACK BB house. Want to see new love story. 😛
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
i think he will get good cash
whatever he has provided good content to show
all the best to him for his future projects
i think he will be the most succesful commoner
Lordofstar thumbnail
Manu ko pyaar hogaya hai yaar. We ca understand Manu. Badly need Mona. Don't worry Manu...Mona aayegi tere paas. BiggBoss please understand our beloved Manu's situation and do something. 😉
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Some of the positive comments here are surprising and am glad I am getting to hear them before the end of the show. Good to know some have their hearts in the right place. For the first time this week, I am getting to hear positively on Manu beyond the AT thread and a couple of others.
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
His fuel is finished
Bohot phenk liya
rishta_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manu used to talk a lot and Mona was there with him always to listen.
Manu and Mona were a way too much attached.
From the day he became close to Mona she had never left him alone.So he may be used to that and feeling lonely now.
He has become devdas..feeling sad for him.
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess the pressure if taking its toll on him..