Why hasn't voting lines opened yet?

Schniezel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
1. I mean we already know who is nominated. Why wait till Monday to open voting lines?
Plus how long will it be open for?
Monday night to Tuesday night or Wednesday night?

If it is only till Tuesday night, only 1 day to cash the maximum amount of money by the greedy channel?
Only one day to vote to remove one of the most popular contestants?

And if it's open till wednesday night. They will have to show the eviction on thursday wala episode.
And then the finale is shot on Saturday

So only one night thursday night to friday night for the finale voting?

Something is not yet fixed and they are still unsure of their decision I guess.

Why not open the voting lines from yesterday (Saturday) or tonight (Sunday) only,
They earn more that way
Edited by Schniezel - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think it will open till Tuesday night & eviction will take place early morning of Wednesday. They might telecast it on Wednesday episode & voting for finale will be from Wednesday night to fri or sat night. Winner shooting will take place on sunday, rest of finale performances & programs will be shot on Saturday.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think BB will bring a twist in the form of briefcase and manu will take 20 lacs and walk out
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

I think BB will bring a twist in the form of briefcase and manu will take 20 lacs and walk out

I hope and pray for that, kuch bhi ho and Rohan is declared safe and reaches the finale.
Schniezel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melfns

I think it will open till Tuesday night & eviction will take place early morning of Wednesday. They might telecast it on Wednesday episode & voting for finale will be from Wednesday night to fri or sat night. Winner shooting will take place on sunday, rest of finale performances & programs will be shot on Saturday.

Even if they evict someone on Wednesday morning. It will still come in Thursday episode.

But still the question remains.
less than 24 hours to cash the maximum amount of money from the two most popular contestants of the season?
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kuch khichdi toh paka raha hai BB. I think they are planning to give the briefcase option to bani and Rohan. They maybe wanting Rohan to take the briefcase and walk out. It will be like a compensation for tarnishing his image and also ensuring he doesn't sue them. 😕
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Kuch khichdi toh paka raha hai BB. I think they are planning to give the briefcase option to bani and Rohan. They maybe wanting Rohan to take the briefcase and walk out. It will be like a compensation for tarnishing his image and also ensuring he doesn't sue them. 😕

jo 2 cr de kar nikalne ko ready tha woh 20 lac ke liye ab kyu chorega. I don't believe he will take the option
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The briefcase thing is done on finale day between the finalist as last chance before eviction. It was totally unfair to keep a mid week eviction, but since even Salman announced it unfortunately there will be a eviction before finale.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hunder

jo 2 cr de kar nikalne ko ready tha woh 20 lac ke liye ab kyu chorega. I don't believe he will take the option

I'm not sure...just guessing. If this is true, I want him to stay.