Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Simple. Cuz she gets u the attention. People in the house do bani bani to get their share of footage and people outside the house do it for similar purposes. However as a Bani J we need to be happy she is the being made the focus of the season by her fans and haters alike. Let's show our support to Bani and Vote like crazy. BaniJ FTW 🥳
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melfns

No...her fans are blind, it is not possible to like a person like Bani. All the people supporting her are PR who get paid Rs200/- to support her.

The rest of the contestants got genuine fans only Bani has paid PR. She can win only by favoritism by channel.

Rs. 200 ?! What can you get for that much these days? I was in India 2 years back and Rs. 200 = a very bad cup of coffee at the movies.

Trust me, Rs. 200 won't do much for us Bani fans all over the world. We are voting via online option. Good luck to all contestants. May the best one win. (Anyone except Lopa 😆 )
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kyuke she doesn't do anything while remaining other HMs do a lot more in the house...
She is piggybacking her fans... no effort... zilch...
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the TM still hasn't answered my question... will you please show facts and prove what you said i would love know...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Coz BB is favouring bani and she is the fixed winner nd bb has travelled into the eyes and minds of all the people watching bb and hence everyone, her supporters and others can only see bani nd hence bani bani always.
saiba007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Coz BB is favouring bani and she is the fixed winner nd bb has travelled into the eyes and minds of all the people watching bb and hence everyone, her supporters and others can only see bani nd hence bani bani always.

hahahhaha so funny what a joke...😆