Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Dear...you are saying this to a rohan fan only...
And yed it feels extremely bad...i have experienced it more often and even expressed it so many times..
Rohan rocks..⭐️

I am a Lopamudra fan but have true sympathy for Rohan too. In today's epi. when Shahrukh chose him as 'ghar ka shahrukh', Salman was making fun of it. Later Bharati again passed a nasty comment on him saying, 'mujhe laga Rohan nahi Lopa naach rahi hai'.πŸ˜• 🀒
And creatives always tried to break RoPs's genuine friendship but never succeeded.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Even today's task given to other three clones was a dirty trick to indirectly create an issue between them and their fandoms. Devide and rule! 😈
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is the reason behind lopa and bani's fight kya koi mujhe yaha bata saktha hai
Akhinaravi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes he said ande.πŸ˜†.
She was showing attitude to shahrukh also🀒.
Even when shahrukh asked everyone to do his pose n when results ke time shahrukh said that boyswala step h isiliye girls thodi shy lagri thi. Bani again started making faces n hand gestures.

True...kitni attitude hai yeh bandi mein...SRK kitni down to earth hai sabke saath bt yeh wahan bhi shuru ho gayi dhi ...
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Always insulting Lopa. She doesn't deserve their insults.
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

What is the reason behind lopa and bani's fight kya koi mujhe yaha bata saktha hai

Kal bataaya toh chalega??
Deepzkul thumbnail
Most of the people are supporting Lopa and Rohan as I believe they are most matured, well-deserved people with good upbringing. When someone says bad about other person, it reflects bad on the same person who says it.
Let them say whatever about Lopa but she is well-educated, pretty(not just by looks) but based on humanity. She respects when she speaks and is not making faces. Manu and Manveer are also trying to make their game strong by putting her down and taking Bani's side. Suddenly they have become Bani friends because they see her getting all the favour.
On the other hand Rohan is also a strong candidate to win as he is such a well-behaved guy. I am not sure why people on BB make fun of his looks. He is the best good looking candidate in bigg boss 10.

Lopa and Rohan have faced enough challenges in BB10 to breakdown but they have not. They are strong and never cry. Both have been hurt during tasks but have never behaved aggressively. They way Lopa has handled Bani is incredible.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deepzkul

Most of the people are supporting Lopa and Rohan as I believe they are most matured, well-deserved people with good upbringing. When someone says bad about other person, it reflects bad on the same person who says it.

Let them say whatever about Lopa but she is well-educated, pretty(not just by looks) but based on humanity. She respects when she speaks and is not making faces. Manu and Manveer are also trying to make their game strong by putting her down and taking Bani's side. Suddenly they have become Bani friends because they see her getting all the favour.
On the other hand Rohan is also a strong candidate to win as he is such a well-behaved guy. I am not sure why people on BB make fun of his looks. He is the best good looking candidate in bigg boss 10.

Lopa and Rohan have faced enough challenges in BB10 to breakdown but they have not. They are strong and never cry. Both have been hurt during tasks but have never behaved aggressively. They way Lopa has handled Bani is incredible.

🀣

Word Count: 1

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
It all was in joke ,dont think lopa felt bed
Insult was that-class of bani last week
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepzkul

+1 Great post..πŸ‘πŸΌ
MCube74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rohan is getting evicted for sure.
Farah already hinted out when she asked Lopa how she would feel if she lost to Bani in the final.

No need to waste time dreaming.