Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Now this is the height...

Yesterday wid karan and farah making shameless comment on lopa being such big names in themself...was not enough for BB

So today in the name of Task...again lopa was targetted by the HMs themselves to prove their point that lopa is really so annoying and all...so that lopa doesnt get more votes then their fixed winner...

And from bani and rohan s nomination i highly doubt rohan will b eliminated...if they wanna keep manveer as winner then he can never win against bani...
so may b rohan stays and bani goes..

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Biased Bigg Boss..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lopa ko aaj bhi lagi . Good look forward to see the episode πŸ˜†
llanswerll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just once they showed lopa in bad light and you feeling bad,just think about Rohan fans. Everytime he is shown that he is wrong when actually he never did anything wrong.

Rohan FTW.
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: llanswerll

Just once they showed lopa in bad light and you feeling bad,just think about Rohan fans. Everytime he is shown that he is wrong when actually he never did anything wrong.

Rohan FTW.

Dear...you are saying this to a rohan fan only...
And yed it feels extremely bad...i have experienced it more often and even expressed it so many times..
Rohan rocks..⭐️
1066678 thumbnail
true but no use of it.stupid botox bani looked so bad today infront of srk the way she was so desparate about eggs.even srk started disking her within ten minutes.lol botox bani thinks english is her language and loser didnt even born in english speaking countries.loser so much ashamed of her roots.she must not win indian reality show she feels guilty because she born as indian.its a shame if she wins.looks like as stupid bigg boss calling commoners indiawale she started thinking herself angrez.
Edited by sonalak123 - 7 years ago
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llanswerll

Rohan FTW.

I am also a rohan fan and I can totally get what he is going through but he has always bear all these bias with a brave face. He is amazing❀️
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoPa

Let it be.πŸ˜ƒ When Farah and Karan made that crass comments on Lopa and Mona,it didn't show bad on both the girl's part but it showed how shallow and pathetic these celebrities are.

I just want to say it to Lopa,that there would be people like this who would belittle you on each and every step of life,some for your makeup,some for your beauty and others for stupid little things...don't give a flying f**k to them and always hold your head high. More power to you girl.πŸ‘β­οΈ

πŸ‘
Perfect!

Word Count: 1

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

I agree. SRK would've never mocked a woman like Farah/Karan did yesterday. Even today, when he said, "tum Anderson bhi deti Hoon" to Bani, he immediately apologized. That shows his class. ⭐️

Sorry but Anderson? πŸ˜†πŸ˜• I havent watched but since its related to bani it must be ande or did he actually say anderson? πŸ˜†
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Sorry but Anderson? πŸ˜†πŸ˜• I havent watched but since its related to bani it must be ande or did he actually say anderson? πŸ˜†

Yes he said ande. πŸ˜†.
She was showing attitude to shahrukh also🀒.
Even when shahrukh asked everyone to do his pose n when results ke time shahrukh said that boyswala step h isiliye girls thodi shy lagri thi. Bani again started making faces n hand gestures.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes he said ande. πŸ˜†.
She was showing attitude to shahrukh also🀒.
Even when shahrukh asked everyone to do his pose n when results ke time shahrukh said that boyswala step h isiliye girls thodi shy lagri thi. Bani again started making faces n hand gestures.

Haan even I noticed, kuch problems hai isko SRK n SK se??Maybe she thinks only Rannvijay is superstar.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†