BB deliberately showing Lopa in Bad Light!!

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Now this is the height...
Yesterday wid karan and farah making shameless comment on lopa being such big names in themself...was not enough for BB

So today in the name of Task...again lopa was targetted by the HMs themselves to prove their point that lopa is really so annoying and all...so that lopa doesnt get more votes then their fixed winner...

And from bani and rohan s nomination i highly doubt rohan will b eliminated...if they wanna keep manveer as winner then he can never win against bani...
so may b rohan stays and bani goes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akhinaravi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mujhe bhi laga ki BB deliberately lopa ko bad light mein dikha rahe hai...acha hua SRK ko script nahi diya..agar diya bhi hota toh bhi Sharukh kisi bhi women ko insult nahi karenge..luv u SRK...
Edited by akhinaakhinapr - 7 years ago
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let it be.😃 When Farah and Karan made that crass comments on Lopa and Mona,it didn't show bad on both the girl's part but it showed how shallow and pathetic these celebrities are.
I just want to say it to Lopa,that there would be people like this who would belittle you on each and every step of life,some for your makeup,some for your beauty and others for stupid little things...don't give a flying to them and always hold your head high. More power to you girl.👏⭐️
Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bb tries that lopa bani fight angle also very desperately...har cheeze me both are always instigated against each other...if manveer is fixed ...thn i too believe they might eliminate bani
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akhinaakhinapr

Mujhe bhi laga ki BB deliberately lopa ko bad light mein dikha rahe hai...acha hua SRK ko script nahi diya..agar diya bhi hota toh bhi Sharukh kisi bhi women ko insult nahi karenge..luv u SRK...

I agree. SRK would've never mocked a woman like Farah/Karan did yesterday. Even today, when he said, "tum Anderson bhi deti Hoon" to Bani, he immediately apologized. That shows his class. ⭐️
Ssophia thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

I agree. SRK would've never mocked a woman like Farah/Karan did yesterday. Even today, when he said, "tum Anderson bhi deti Hoon" to Bani, he immediately apologized. That shows his class. ⭐️

I totally agree with you two..
SRK respects women a lot...
And so he will never make any derogatory comments on any girl...i love him..
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Sahi mein yaar, SRK is class apart.❤️ I don't understand how he is friends with Farah and KJo.🤔
Ssophia thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

Let it be.😃 When Farah and Karan made that crass comments on Lopa and Mona,it didn't show bad on both the girl's part but it showed how shallow and pathetic these celebrities are.

I just want to say it to Lopa,that there would be people like this who would belittle you on each and every step of life,some for your makeup,some for your beauty and others for stupid little things...don't give a flying f**k to them and always hold your head high. More power to you girl.👏⭐️

Very well said...
Farah and karan both are big jokers of the industry and they proved it why..
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes they r doing it so lopa can look bad. Who cares for her fans shes best n these things wont change our mind about her.
Love lopa. Even today she took it quitely otherwise look at precap someone overreacting.
Ssophia thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes they r doing it so lopa can look bad. Who cares for her fans shes best n these things wont change our mind about her.

Love lopa. Even today she took it quitely otherwise look at precap someone overreacting.

Yes she is classy girl and has alwaz shown her class and even taught a good lesson to others when needed...
Let it be...let bb play its nasty game...
we all know whats going on..