Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Yeah and that's what sucks ๐Ÿ˜†Manveer is the last person I want winning, he's actually as nasty as Manu but hid it well lol. Plus BB has favoured him so much.

But yeah fireworks time soon ๐Ÿฅณgonna go get the popcorn soon, I've decided I'm not getting invested in this show anymore ๐Ÿ˜†

I so agree, both M2 are same and do not deserve to win at all...I can tolerate Mannu over Manveer but Manveer I find completely FAKE and annoying, I really don't understand the hype around him...he is no gaav ka bhola bhala chora...as much cunning and manipulative and as much a BULLY as Mannu!

Mannu atleast had the guts and the ability to form a group, Manveer pretended to be naive, pretended to be his shadow half the season and flipped as soon as Mannu was out!

I can take anyone winning over Manveer honestly, coz Mannu anyway won't win!๐Ÿ˜†
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mona vs rohan tab jitane bi rohan disliker te unhone Mona ko vote kiya plus Mona ke fans ne bi agar rohan tab safe ho sakta hai to is bar he have better chance
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

I so agree, both M2 are same and do not deserve to win at all...I can tolerate Mannu over Manveer but Manveer I find completely FAKE and annoying, I really don't understand the hype around him...he is no gaav ka bhola bhala chora...as much cunning and manipulative and as much a BULLY as Mannu!

Mannu atleast had the guts and the ability to form a group, Manveer pretended to be naive, pretended to be his shadow half the season and flipped as soon as Mannu was out!

I can take anyone winning over Manveer honestly, coz Mannu anyway won't win!๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly!
Haan bhai, BHaiiiyeee
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --RockStar--

Mona vs rohan tab jitane bi rohan disliker te unhone Mona ko vote kiya plus Mona ke fans ne bi agar rohan tab safe ho sakta hai to is bar he have better chance

Whatever it is, I hope BB comes to his senses (wishful thinking) and surprises the audience by evicting Bani.

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nymeria5

Whatever it is, I hope BB comes to his senses (wishful thinking) and surprises the audience by evicting Bani.

ha rite ye surprise to banta hai. ๐Ÿ˜†