Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

<font size="3">I read Bani's moms history of cancer last week online at some site.</font>

<font size="3">Reading that detail, if i am in Bani's shoes i would also get agitated if anyone would bring up my mom in the game.</font>

<font size="3">I don't blame Bani for her reaction when her mom's name is mentioned.</font>

I think every one has some sad story in their life. No one's life is perfect. Every one goes through very hard times. Hence once in BB house where contestants don't know each other's real life and hardships they have gone through its best not to bring in things that happened in outside world.

So for me both Bani and Lopa were wrong. Bani shouldn't have mentioned Lopa's dad and Lopa shouldn't have mentioned Bani's Mom. Since both don't know each other hardships in real life. For me both were wrong
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Lol the episode tonight should be interesting πŸ˜† After reading all the different synopsis' and spoilers I'm confused as to what actually happens πŸ˜†

I am expecting fireworks on the forum tonight

Honestly, though. Defending/Bashing Bani, defending/bashing Lopa, defending/bashing Rohan...all will be at the highest today I feel.

Damn, I really do think Manveer and Manu will safe today while the celebs fight out with each other (including their fans) πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: nymeria5

To be honest, NONE of the contestants should bring up anything related to personal life or whatever lives they have outsides. Stick to whatever they do inside home. But I have seen, especially this season, they go too personal

And I do blame Priyanka Jagga for commencing it in the 1st WEEK itself when she made those comments against Rohan.

Followed by was a series of events which brought up personal lives into equation (Babaji's comments on Bani's mom and on Rohan , Priyanka comments on Manu's mom, the Bani-Lopa catfight).

I do majorly blame Babaji and Jagga.

but bani abuse madar*** Bhen**** motherfu**** lol πŸ˜† us ka kia

hence proved again MAA to sirf bani j ke ha πŸ˜‰
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Honestly, though. Defending/Bashing Bani, defending/bashing Lopa, defending/bashing Rohan...all will be at the highest today I feel.

Damn, I really do think Manveer and Manu will safe today while the celebs fight out with each other (including their fans) πŸ˜†

Dangal mangal hoga πŸ˜ƒ

People will be on reporting spree...panchayat wale will be busy today

Mein chup he rahoongi...πŸ˜•
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Dangal mangal hoga πŸ˜ƒ

People will be on reporting spree...panchayat wale will be busy today

Mein chup he rahoongi...πŸ˜•

Rukhi! Aaj bhi.. .

popcorn le lo and just enjoy the show. 😊
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah and that's what sucks πŸ˜†Manveer is the last person I want winning, he's actually as nasty as Manu but hid it well lol. Plus BB has favoured him so much.

But yeah fireworks time soon πŸ₯³gonna go get the popcorn soon, I've decided I'm not getting invested in this show anymore πŸ˜†
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Snap @ popcorn πŸ˜†
I wish whatsapp icons worked here πŸ˜†

I need to spam to change colour anyways so please do bare with me 😳
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

but bani abuse madar*** Bhen**** motherfu**** lol πŸ˜† us ka kia

hence proved again MAA to sirf bani j ke ha πŸ˜‰

Oh well...baaki sab tho aasman se tapke...πŸ˜ƒ
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Rukhi! Aaj bhi.. .

popcorn le lo and just enjoy the show. 😊

Sab ke liye seats reserve karlo ...πŸ˜ƒ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wonder why all the Hms targeted Bani and didnt just declare her the winner? How dare they not think of her as a finalist or whatever the task is? Only bani is worthy...baqi sab should just quit and worship her.