Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Why have my posts been deleted ?? πŸ€” 😲

Maine aise kya post kardiya ke my posts have been edited along with being deleted...πŸ€“

What happened??😲
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

😲 I have no idea...

πŸ˜† Mein bekasur hoon...sachi muchi..
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eurekaVoice

They forget that it is a task and they have to think like Manu... because it should match with Manu's sequence to win the task. 😊

agreed if they know mannu has to guess winner they shud have named lopa to go first
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: littlesmile

soo just because bani is shamelss about her anda obsession we shouldnt mock her ? πŸ˜† And i dont think BB provides special diet to anyone unless they r patient.Sabko normal food hi kahna padta hai that BB sends but bani eats extra eggs for her body building purpose.

Only commenting on the Bold Part
It was one of the pre-requisite from her side before she agreed to sign BB. It has taken her years to build her body like that and she certainly wouldn't like all that to go in vain for a show.
I have followed Bani in the last three months and she's told many on her Insta that even before she visits a country, she searches restaurants serving food as per her need.
What else do you expect from a Person who even maintains an excel file for the calories, carbs, proteins etc. consumed during the day(She mentioned it in LF/Unseen)
eurekaVoice thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IMO, if Rohan will surpass mid-week eviction ❓... then there would be surely some big surprise πŸ€ͺ by BB with regard to Rohan ...may be he will be placed in top-2.

And, if 'two winners' concept is to be believed, then Rohan may become winner from celebrity side. πŸ₯³

Waise ek baar sabko cheer karna to banta hai...

Bani FTW πŸ₯³
Rohan FTW πŸ₯³
Manveer FTW πŸ₯³
Lopa FTW πŸ₯³
Manu FTW πŸ₯³

#ChaalbaazBB
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eurekaVoice

They forget that it is a task and they have to think like Manu... because it should match with Manu's sequence to win the task. 😊

Agree but Rohan would look stupid if he takes his own name for upcoming eviction so I don't blame him for raking Bani's name for the next eviction!

Lopa must have taken Bani's name too for upcoming eviction coz one, she us friends with Rohan and secondly, her n Bani's equationπŸ˜†

I feel Mannu would have named Manveer for winner or Bani n himself on 2nd spot!

As per him series should be Rohan then Lopa then Manveer/Bani then himself then winner Manveer/BaniπŸ˜†

But I won't be surprised if he named himself for Winner too cz he is highly delusionalπŸ˜†
eurekaVoice thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

agreed if they know mannu has to guess winner they shud have named lopa to go first

lopa jaanti hai ki task ke loosers ke liye BB ke kuch side effects jaroor hote hain... ye soch kar wo kabhi bhi agree nahi karti... jabardast drama karti. Yaad hai kaise pichli ranking wali task mein woh No.1 pe chadkar baith gayi thi last tak, and also no one dared to convince her. πŸ˜†
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I read Bani's moms history of cancer last week online at some site.
Reading that detail, if i am in Bani's shoes i would also get agitated if anyone would bring up my mom in the game.

I don't blame Bani for her reaction when her mom's name is mentioned.

nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I read Bani's moms history of cancer last week online at some site.

Reading that detail, if i am in Bani's shoes i would also get agitated if anyone would bring up my mom in the game.

I don't blame Bani for her reaction when her mom's name is mentioned.

To be honest, NONE of the contestants should bring up anything related to personal life or whatever lives they have outsides. Stick to whatever they do inside home. But I have seen, especially this season, they go too personal

And I do blame Priyanka Jagga for commencing it in the 1st WEEK itself when she made those comments against Rohan.

Followed by was a series of events which brought up personal lives into equation (Babaji's comments on Bani's mom and on Rohan , Priyanka comments on Manu's mom, the Bani-Lopa catfight).

I do majorly blame Babaji and Jagga.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol the episode tonight should be interesting πŸ˜† After reading all the different synopsis' and spoilers I'm confused as to what actually happens πŸ˜†