Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Nachiket Babu😳

Bani FTWπŸ₯³

Vote for BANI. πŸ₯³
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

I dislike the constant anda related poking Bani has to bear. Manveer had a worse reaction to Bani stealing his cigarettes but people will never talk about that.

I had read that bani had negotiated with bb. Initially she wanted BB to provide he with her specific diet, to which BB did not agree but they finally settled on 'unlimited egg supply' for bani would be provided. What I have seen, bani's food in BB is only oats and eggs and I guess BB did not realise that they had agreed to more than they bargained for and hence they keep ridiculing bani for her eggs and have made it into such a big issue. But bani being bani is sticking to her egg demands and is ignoring the dirty tricks being played by cheap BB.

Also now I actually find it amusing the way everyone picks on bani for her eggs, coz bani has proved and is unapologetic about how important eggs r for her and now those mocking her come across as petty.
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Boggboss asked HMs to Rank themselves as per their eviction. MANU had to guess the Rankings. HMs LOST the task.
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I come to DDT and find everyone is discussing Bani. 😊
I go to main forum to find any other news, even there i find either Bani fans threads 😊 or anti Bani threads. 😊

Everywhere there is Bani...Bani..Bani. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Can someone tell me, baki sab contestants eliminate hogaye hai kya?
Where should i go to find news about Lopa, Rohan, Manu and Manveer. 😲

Anyway it is fine by me. πŸ˜›

B A N I F T W πŸ₯³

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spicysagar

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I come to DDT and find everyone is discussing Bani.😊</font>

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I go to main forum to find any other news, even there i find either Bani fans threads 😊or anti Bani threads.😊</font>

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Everywhere there is Bani...Bani..Bani.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›</font>

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Can someone tell me, baki sab contestants eliminate hogaye hai kya?</font>
<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where should i go to find news about Lopa, Rohan, Manu and Manveer.😲</font>

<font size="3">Anyway it is fine by me.πŸ˜›</font>

<font size="4">B A N I F T W πŸ₯³</font>

main forum?i find enough posts abt Rohan since a month with falana falana points πŸ˜†
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I had read that bani had negotiated with bb. Initially she wanted BB to provide he with her specific diet, to which BB did not agree but they finally settled on 'unlimited egg supply' for bani would be provided. What I have seen, bani's food in BB is only oats and eggs and I guess BB did not realise that they had agreed to more than they bargained for and hence they keep ridiculing bani for her eggs and have made it into such a big issue. But bani being bani is sticking to her egg demands and is ignoring the dirty tricks being played by cheap BB.

Also now I actually find it amusing the way everyone picks on bani for her eggs, coz bani has proved and is unapologetic about how important eggs r for her and now those mocking her come across as petty.

soo just because bani is shamelss about her anda obsession we shouldnt mock her ? πŸ˜† And i dont think BB provides special diet to anyone unless they r patient.Sabko normal food hi kahna padta hai that BB sends but bani eats extra eggs for her body building purpose.
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Was just watching a news segmentπŸ˜†
Rohan said...jo teen mahine ki journey rahi hai uske hisab se lagta hai Bani ko pehle jana chahiye...chahe tasks ki baat rahi ho ya selflessly ghar mein rehne ki, har hisaab se Bani ko pehle jana chahiye

Lopa also named Bani calling her selfish and on similar lines to Rohan

Bani went crazy and started screaming...Rohan Mehra mujhe rone do...mujhe bura lagta hai...main selfish hu main animal ho roadside hu πŸ˜†

LOL it was just a task, so much drama was not needed...HMs have full right to name anyone they feel like, she will also name someone toh itna drama kis baat pe πŸ˜†
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not raising my hopes too high but all of a sudden I see positivity for Rohan and also he looks quite strong in the last week πŸ€”
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Why have my posts been deleted ?? πŸ€” 😲
Maine aise kya post kardiya ke my posts have been edited along with being deleted...πŸ€“
eurekaVoice thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Was just watching a news segmentπŸ˜†

Rohan said...jo teen mahine ki journey rahi hai uske hisab se lagta hai Bani ko pehle jana chahiye...chahe tasks ki baat rahi ho ya selflessly ghar mein rehne ki, har hisaab se Bani ko pehle jana chahiye

Lopa also named Bani calling her selfish and on similar lines to Rohan

Bani went crazy and started screaming...Rohan Mehra mujhe rone do...mujhe bura lagta hai...main selfish hu main animal ho roadside hu πŸ˜†

LOL it was just a task, so much drama was not needed...HMs have full right to name anyone they feel like, she will also name someone toh itna drama kis baat pe πŸ˜†

They forget that it is a task and they have to think like Manu... because it should match with Manu's sequence to win the task. 😊