Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Bani ke khaane ne tujhe bacha liya Nachi - baal baal lekin. Rukhi - do teen baar aur apna Bani pyaar dikha de - Nachi pakka third strike karega πŸ˜†
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was a good episode for Rohan today, loved that.. and all the SRK bits were fun too.
I liked Lopa today. Bani got her nose outta joint after AndaGate happened πŸ˜† and was in an off mood 🀣
Manu was sooo πŸ˜† haha, let's just say he didn't seem to be having fun, nor did he interrupt anyone πŸ˜† He's probably noticed the Manveer favouritism. Although his and Lopa's translated dialogue delivery were the best.

Bharti and that villa, what a waste of time πŸ€”

I would probably be going on more about the Rohan bits (loved the observation that Rohan doesn't cross his limits in a fight), but I feel kinda flat man 😭 Sigh, see you tomorrow, let's see how long they open the voting lines for
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

It was a good episode for Rohan today, loved that.. and all the SRK bits were fun too.
I liked Lopa today. Bani got her nose outta joint after AndaGate happened πŸ˜† and was in an off mood 🀣
Manu was sooo πŸ˜† haha, let's just say he didn't seem to be having fun, nor did he interrupt anyone πŸ˜† He's probably noticed the Manveer favouritism. Although his and Lopa's translated dialogue delivery were the best.

Bharti and that villa, what a waste of time πŸ€”

I would probably be going on more about the Rohan bits (loved the observation that Rohan doesn't cross his limits in a fight), but I feel kinda flat man 😭 Sigh, see you tomorrow, let's see how long they open the voting lines for

breifcase lekar jaega tiger πŸ˜†
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this season has just been amazingπŸ‘
If Bani and her Ande were not the talk of the town,how would we all have been so enthralled and entertainedBest season ever of BB!⭐️

TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Wow this season has just been amazingπŸ‘
If Bani and her Ande were not the talk of the town,how would we all have been so enthralled and entertainedBest season ever of BB!⭐️

I dislike the constant anda related poking Bani has to bear. Manveer had a worse reaction to Bani stealing his cigarettes but people will never talk about that.
Edited by TheBrillz - 7 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

I dislike the constant anda related poking Bani has to bear. Manveer had a worse reaction to Bani stealing his cigarettes but people will never talk about that.

I was actually praising the anda content which have been the highlight of the season.πŸ˜†I truly find anda gate very enthralling indeed.πŸ˜›As for Manveer's reaction,I thought it was all a part of the task?!
His love for ciggy's have never been brought to the forefront before, hence cannot really comment.πŸ˜ƒ

Pappu-Pager thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
koyi logon ko yeh Bani and andey wali mystery nahi samajh aye to mein batata hoon. She even answered it. Eggs = only source of protein for her. Since sab ko malum hai ki wo heavy weight lifting workout karti hai and for that you need protein to repair muscle. Agar andey ki jagha protein powder hota to bani easily andey shor sakti thi lol.
Overall, yeh sab irritate hojate hain jab ROhan or Lopa gets picked on by hte the guests or hosts, but Bani to sabse zada picked on hoti hai, bhai!! kyon isko nazar andaaz karte ho? Lopa ko to sabse kam on the spot daalte hain, even jab to khalnayak chair par bethi thi.. salman protected her instead of bashing and sara blame Bani par gya.
Edited by Pappu-Pager - 7 years ago
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hai Bhagwaan kyun maine apna muh kholaπŸ˜†
Mujhe seriously ande bahut pasand hain ...just like Bani I am high on proteins too.

Ditto, Shaz. Me too love andaa. Not kidding, like seriously eggs have been my most favourite since I was little.
I m not high on protein though but I make sure to incorporate eggs in my daily regime.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Ditto, Shaz. Me too love andaa. Not kidding, like seriously eggs have been my most favourite since I was little.
I m not high on protein though but I make sure to incorporate eggs in my daily regime.

Arey yaar Rupa ek tereko hi mere baat samajh main aayi.πŸ˜†I was also being serious when I said I love andaa as I truly am on high protein diet myself.Unfortunately my words have been misconstrued and taken out of context πŸ˜†chalo koi baat nahin hota hai hota hain...πŸ˜›
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Arey yaar Rupa ek tereko hi mere baat samajh main aayi.πŸ˜†I was also being serious when I said I love andaa as I truly am on high protein diet myself.Unfortunately my words have been misconstrued and taken out of context πŸ˜†chalo koi baat nahin hota hai hota hain...πŸ˜›

Jaane de Shaaz. Bade bade shehero main aisi choti choti baatien hoti rehti haiπŸ˜›