Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I always thought that bani always wanted to be friends with manveer. Does anyone else too feel the same. She was even supporting him that time when he was against rohan for captaincy. Recently she jokes around with him alot in unseen videos.

Rohan was teying to be friends with bani infact was even trying to make things better between lopa bani but bani again on wkw took manveers side against rohan thats y rohan has become anti bani.

its true she had always wanted to be in manveer's good books.. she has had that soft corner for him... But in the captaincy task she was with rohan not manveer... she was not against manveer but she was helping rohan...
I dont know about which WKW you are referring to... may be I missed it?? when was this?? and what exactly happened????
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just a few points I want to add.
Even before Gaurav's eviction and after Gaurav's eviction Bani and Rohan were getting along fine, but frankly speaking they both were never great friends. They dont have the same wavelength I suppose. And Bani has had good bonding with Manveer a the very beginning weeks itself and I have always noticed their bonding, though when it came to tasks and such they were on opposite ends.

After Gaurav (am not mentioning Jason here as he was hardly der for a couple of weeks and 1 week he was totally unwell) Bani is gelled most with Manveer. In fact Bani had also told Gaurav that she likes Manveer coz him of her brother, who she is most close to and who she does most fun with. Also manv as such never supports Bani, but it does not matter to Bani. She just likes him. The thing is I dont think Bani is even aware how much Manv is insecure about her and how much nonsense he has talked about her to.

Also Manu in the phone task told her how she didnt make efforts to know ppl around her, but showed more concern for nature and birds and guess it would have hurt her. Since then I have seen hert talking with Manu. Also she was always friendly with Mona, so she was hanging out with M3.

Coming to Rohan, I guess she was aware about Lopa not liking Rohan talking with her, so she always ensured that Rohan went and talked with Lopa and also to sort out any misunderstanding.Even when Lopa would come and sit they would make general talks and then after sometime bani wld leave RoPa alone. But anyways guess dey finally drifted apart coz they both were not on the same page.

As for Bani talking with M2 in LF about Rohan, I guess now foremost thing in their mind would be who wld be evicted between Bani and Rohan and guess dey r discussing that, so its best not to read too much into all this.
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Even before Gaurav's eviction and after Gaurav's eviction Bani and Rohan were getting along fine, but frankly speaking they both were never great friends. They dont have the same wavelength I suppose. And Bani has had good bonding with Manveer a the very beginning weeks itself and I have always noticed their bonding, though when it came to tasks and such they were on opposite ends.

After Gaurav (am not mentioning Jason here as he was hardly der for a couple of weeks and 1 week he was totally unwell) Bani is gelled most with Manveer. In fact Bani had also told Gaurav that she likes Manveer coz him of her brother, who she is most close to and who she does most fun with. Also manv as such never supports Bani, but it does not matter to Bani. She just likes him. The thing is I dont think Bani is even aware how much Manv is insecure about her and how much nonsense he has talked about her to.

Also Manu in the phone task told her how she didnt make efforts to know ppl around her, but showed more concern for nature and birds and guess it would have hurt her. Since then I have seen hert talking with Manu. Also she was always friendly with Mona, so she was hanging out with M3.

Coming to Rohan, I guess she was aware about Lopa not liking Rohan talking with her, so she always ensured that Rohan went and talked with Lopa and also to sort out any misunderstanding.Even when Lopa would come and sit they would make general talks and then after sometime bani wld leave RoPa alone. But anyways guess dey finally drifted apart coz they both were not on the same page.

As for Bani talking with M2 in LF about Rohan, I guess now foremost thing in their mind would be who wld be evicted between Bani and Rohan and guess dey r discussing that, so its best not to read too much into all this.

I agree... Bani has been close to manveer... she is emotionally connected to him... sadly manveer is shit... if only bani realized...
about her knowing lopa not liking rohan and her rapport... may be true.. I too have noticed bani moving out when lopa and rohan would be together...
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Bani and Rohan even stayed up all night planning his valentine date. I think what went wrong was that Bani didn't return support to Rohan and then he lashed out by taunting her about tasks etc.

About Manveer, it is just sad to see one girl who treats him like a brother and that so called brother doesn't even care about her. Not only does he bitch behind her back, he also doesn't try to get to know Bani when she talks to him. There's a reason why Bani knows more about Manveer than he does about her. I wish she knew what a two face Manveer is.

Btw what Bani and MM are saying is nothing new. Lopa and Rohan were discussing in the same way about Mona few days ago. Why didn't people think that was bullying?

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Palki what did Rohan lopa say about Mona?
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

its true she had always wanted to be in manveer's good books.. she has had that soft corner for him... But in the captaincy task she was with rohan not manveer... she was not against manveer but she was helping rohan...
I dont know about which WKW you are referring to... may be I missed it?? when was this?? and what exactly happened????

No she was supporting manveer in captaincy. I remember she told manveer in afternoon that she wants him to become captain n if he doesmt become she will nominate him in a fun way.
Im talking about the wkw when Om pee incident happened manveer n rohan had a fight n bani passed some comments qhich rohan didnt like. Also in that weekend she didnt appreciate also rohans support ulta just ugnored him. Hence rohan became anti bani n was also talking to someone i dont k who about bani that shes very ungratefull
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think bani has any choice at this point...She has to talk with someone in the course of the day..Rohan and Lopa are always together so no chance there. The only option left is M2..She talks to Rohan but Itz very limited for obvious reasons..
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

I don't think bani has any choice at this point...She has to talk with someone in the course of the day..Rohan and Lopa are always together so no chance there. The only option left is M2..She talks to Rohan but Itz very limited for obvious reasons..

There should b no problem if she talks to M2.. but why bitch and conspire against ur old friend ??
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
she is insecure of rohan from the time it came out tht he got the highest votes.and when he didn't support her blindly against lopa in the phone task. she's probably dead scared after mona's viction...it wud be wonderful if tht loser bani gets out in mid week eviction.
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinningstar

she is insecure of rohan from the time it came out tht he got the highest votes.and when he didn't support her blindly against lopa in the phone task. she's probably dead scared after mona's viction...it wud be wonderful if tht loser bani gets out in mid week eviction.

She's a snob ! Can't stand her arrogance ..
What's she so proud about?
She even throws tantrums at the host

She's been so selfish.. she only thinks about herself .. damn she doesn't even share food .. what a small heart of the proposed winner !
I see absolutely no quality of a winner

Having Viacom connections is not only enough in a game show like this ..!
She's been violent and not reprimanded for it .. how can a aggressive / violent person like her walk away with the title?