Bani- Rohan transition to M2..B

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Note- I am a bani and Lopa fan
SPL NOTE- I AM NOT A PR FOR BANI OR LOPA...

Rohan and bani have been best buddies... they have not been friends ... they just had a cordial relationship until lately...
I don't understand what exactly went wrong between them...
After gaurav's eviction rohan had definitely warmed up to bani and so had she... they were seen talking and sharing... even bani had encouraged rohan to patch up with lopa... complimented their friendship... rohan had supported bani for the captaincy task... (sorry but i refuse to accept that he had done it becoz swami was standing against bani... he genuinely wanted to help her becoz she had helped him in the flower bed task)... soon after they were victims to that filthy act of swami om...
And then i dont know what went wrong... and they just fell part... screaming and blaming at each other...mocking each other and what not... mona ku rukna chahiye isko ghar jana chahiye... from bani achi hai to kuch ajeeb hi hai... i just failed to understand that transition their relationship went through...
From the LF today... I saw the video multiple times... true and i accept that bani sitting with M2 mocking rohan was equal to her involvement... BUT later did she say that "its very possible Imagine agar kaal I can't even imagine him saying that Bani J apko kum votes mile hai apko nikal"... she could not complete her statement... her talk could have gone both ways... she saying that rohan ko usse jada votes mile... but she believes that would not happen... i would not say this is mocking rohan... this is more like her perception... BUT yeah participating in that laughing dramatic session with M2 kind of didn't go well...

I have personally loved bani for what she is... you may call her snobbish and galli deti hai... short tempered... rude and what not... But she never fakes herself... she is not scared to show herself as she is... But recently her closeness with M2 is not something I'm enjoying... the straight reason for that is M2 are the worst set of ppl on show... even when lopa was inclined towards them I was turning against.. and now with bani I m also turning against this... Bani has been the only person in the house who has played it all alone... with gaurav's support with her... otherwise mostly alone... she has fought with all and her own self... to stay in the house... But with her joining the trope of foxes is not coming good... definitely not at this crucial stage...
I m in no way saying that she should not talk to anyone... baat karne aur dusron ke baare mein baat karne mein antar hai... She had never really back bitched she always wanted to say it on the face... she had even told off manu saying lopa se problem hai toh uske mu pe bolo... but now somehow she is being with M2.. and that is not good for her... it does not suit her as well... its big loss to the essence of her personality
I have always liked her and I would continue to do so... But I m not liking her friendship or whatever that is with M2...

The mid eviction Rohan vs Bani... is going to leave a very nasty bitter taste in the mouth of all fans and these two... no matter who leaves and who stays back...
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I notice Bani always tags along with people who feel down . Like she did with M2
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you...even Lopa went vile after joining M2group. The celebs were always fighting with themselves and that's how commoners took the situation to their hand every time. If Lopa, bani and Rohan played together I guess no commoner would be in final. I blame bigboss for the strategy to ms,e sure celebs don't get along.
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

I notice Bani always tags along with people who feel down . Like she did with M2

sorry I didn't get you??
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know bani talking to m2 is not good...but i think she would rather go with them thn lopa(and obvio rohan)...i dont think she is aware of back bitching this m2 do about her...
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

I completely agree with you...even Lopa went vile after joining M2group. The celebs were always fighting with themselves and that's how commoners took the situation to their hand every time. If Lopa, bani and Rohan played together I guess no commoner would be in final. I blame bigboss for the strategy to ms,e sure celebs don't get along.

totally agree. Had Rohan bani and Lopa been together things would have been so much different today... M2 would be hanging on the rope not in finale... But these 3 idiots just want to fight amng themselves...
I feel commoners initially fought nastily among each other and then they make together emerging stronger... but celebs initially stayed together and then dispersed and are fighting...gadhe hain...
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

I know bani talking to m2 is not good...but i think she would rather go with them thn lopa(and obvio rohan)...i dont think she is aware of back bitching this m2 do about her...

thats pretty obvious owing to her so called enmity with lopa... cat fights...
she really needs to see the amount of back bitching M2 have done behind her... then she would probably start loving lopa...😉😉
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 7 years ago
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

thats pretty obvious owing to her so called enmity with lopa... cat fights...
she really need to see the amount back bitching M2 have done behind her... then should would probably start loving lopa...😉😉

Aaisa nhi hoga...🤣lopa and bani will never bcom frnds ...and i dont mind it too..but just want bani to be away from m2 .. especially idnt knw why she thinks manv is good...i really hope she gets to see his real face...
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I always thought that bani always wanted to be friends with manveer. Does anyone else too feel the same. She was even supporting him that time when he was against rohan for captaincy. Recently she jokes around with him alot in unseen videos.
Rohan was teying to be friends with bani infact was even trying to make things better between lopa bani but bani again on wkw took manveers side against rohan thats y rohan has become anti bani.
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Aaisa nhi hoga...🤣lopa and bani will never bcoz frnds ...and i dont mind it too..but just wanat bani to ne away from m2 .. especially idnt knw why she thinks manv is good...i really hope she gets to see his real face...

lol yeah😆 but you never know... I ahd never thought that kushal and armaan would become friends... 😆😆😆... so lets hope against the hope...
true she has always had that soft corner for manveer... the only thing she has done against him was discussing that controversial stuff.. jo pata nahi kya hua tha... and then she did apologize for that...
she always has had that love for manveer...