Sayli
Dracarys
In logon k awards Reh gaye hai.
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: maheen55

Some one from This AT asked why we like Bani i start liking her when she didnot pee in front of everyone for the Task i really like this move and then dheere dheere i start loving her she is too good ,saaf dil ,nature lover, cute, she never backbites she is so real when people said k she misuses Gaurav friendship convinience ki dosti hai i literally hate this she never misuse their friendship ab kis ki dosti ka andaza khana dene ya na dene se thori hota ha

One more thing i want to add jo ilzam blame bani pr hai k she walkouts puri baat sunti nae hai in my point of view she tries to stop every one who is fighting but when she see they didnot want to listen her or they are not listenibg her then she walkout

Very well said maheen
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys know from twitter still shoot is going on????
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I read on instagram k live voting hogi so get rready
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

aww koi gal NAHI I will be around here u can talk to me n others thru pm

inshaAllah

Word Count: 1

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
M gonna miss all this...this AT was the best place to review evry day episodes n WKW... my colleagues were making fun of me today fr supporting Bani as they seem to believe Mv is the clear winner n iv wasted my time supporting her...
How I wish I could just say I love her for her being the lovely person tht she is.. no pretences just bring real!

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It will be the best finale suspense since Gauhar 's victory
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Had to come here before this show gets over. I was mostly a silent reader of this AT and also forum to some extent but i did post in MF - not much though. Thank you to all posters for giving your valuable opinions - they were very insightful and many of your posts actually made me think. I appreciate it. Though, i do want Bani to win it but really at this stage it just doesn't matter to me anymore if she wins or not. I enjoyed Bani in every screen and it was Bani's season through and through which makes me so happy. You cannot control how things end up with Bani today but each one of you deserve a pat on your back for dealing with undue criticisms with such dignity - i wouldn't able to do it. 😆 So, whatever would be the outcome today just be happy for Bani for how far she has come and for how much she has grown as a person. Bani is already a winner!!!

My sincere gratitude to all of you. Amazing job.
Good Luck!!!! :)

THAAANK YOUU.
That's very nice of you man!
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Winner is going to be announced by @8pm 😕 shoot still on.
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gosh this suspense. I just told my mom in india that bani might be winning. She is also supporting bani' Please bani win win. You deserve it more than other two