Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

OMG guys I will miss all of this!!! I hope we keep in touch guys!! I love you all you all have been great members of the AT and the best supporters. Love you all loads. Special mention to my Behena Manali, our leader Jiya m, my lovely Amiyah and Fellow Sarun fan Sayyo...the first AT active group as I knew. And everyone who is the part of the gang, Tikka, golu, RT, Vibz(Jaurav AT admin love you for the AT), tinaaa, Pari, Megan, Shirley, Shantan, GG(mystery)...and everyone else!! I love love love you guys!!!

Thanks so much PRI Darling..
😳😳🤗
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GC's new tweet omg

gaurav chopra @gauravchopraa

The answer to today's question lies in the date. #GoFigure !

Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

GC's new tweet omg

gaurav chopra @gauravchopraa

The answer to today's question lies in the date. #GoFigure !

now what he want to say confusing
jenny156 thumbnail
Ok I am off now.. It is night for me and by the time I get up the winner will already by announced lol.. So don't know if I can sleep 🤪
jenny156 thumbnail
Ok wait no!! Just got the news!!! OMG
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMG guys I will miss all of this!!! I hope we keep in touch guys!! I love you all you all have been great members of the AT and the best supporters. Love you all loads. Special mention to my Behena Manali, our leader Jiya m, my lovely Amiyah and Fellow Sarun fan Sayyo...the first AT active group as I knew. And everyone who is the part of the gang, Tikka, golu, RT, Vibz(Jaurav AT admin love you for the AT), tinaaa, Pari, Megan, Shirley, Shantan, GG(mystery)...and everyone else!! I love love love you guys!!!

awww...priyanka😳😳
i miss u all ..so much...
i hope our bani wins today
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

GC's new tweet omg

gaurav chopra@gauravchopraa<small></small>

The answer to today's question lies in the date.
#GoFigure !

Wow...I am getting good feeling now about Bani becoming winner for sure after reading his tweet. Bani's b'day is on 29th and her age is too 29 now. I have figured it. Eagerly waiting to see her holding the BB10 trophy.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's 10 AM in uk
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's Bani Guys . She is going to win it . How clear one can write on twitter . Love it GC
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mujhe koyi had nahi karegiii ahaaa haaa 😭