Hi Biryani
Omg Aalsi for the AT 🤣

But active outside!🤣

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: maheen55

i saw award u and amiya give awards to almost everyone

😳awwthank u . kuch log Reh Gaye hain because of time.
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This AT was the best place about this forumm...will miss watching bani everyday...
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree abi its 12:49 in Pakistan sham kb hogi
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG guys I will miss all of this!!! I hope we keep in touch guys!! I love you all you all have been great members of the AT and the best supporters. Love you all loads. Special mention to my Behena Manali, our leader Jiya m, my lovely Amiyah and Fellow Sarun fan Sayyo...the first AT active group as I knew. And everyone who is the part of the gang, Tikka, golu, RT, Vibz(Jaurav AT admin love you for the AT), tinaaa, Pari, Megan, Shirley, Shantan, GG(mystery)...and everyone else!! I love love love you guys!!!
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Had to come here before this show gets over. I was mostly a silent reader of this AT and also forum to some extent but i did post in MF - not much though. Thank you to all posters for giving your valuable opinions - they were very insightful and many of your posts actually made me think. I appreciate it. Though, i do want Bani to win it but really at this stage it just doesn't matter to me anymore if she wins or not. I enjoyed Bani in every screen and it was Bani's season through and through which makes me so happy. You cannot control how things end up with Bani today but each one of you deserve a pat on your back for dealing with undue criticisms with such dignity - i wouldn't able to do it. 😆 So, whatever would be the outcome today just be happy for Bani for how far she has come and for how much she has grown as a person. Bani is already a winner!!!

My sincere gratitude to all of you. Amazing job.
Good Luck!!!! :)
Edited by No2Pencil - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Love u guyes... Jab jab tension Mai hoti thi , motivation ka jarurat hoti thi to tab tab iyaha chali ati thi... Miss u gyes... 😭 ...please keep in touch... Is forum band hone Ki bad bhi 😳
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheen55

agree abi its 12:49 in Pakistan sham kb hogi

Here only 11 am
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Had to come here before this show gets over. I was mostly a silent reader of this AT and also forum to some extent but i did post in MF - not much though. Thank you to all posters for giving your valuable opinions - they were very insightful and many of your posts actually made me think. I appreciate it. Though, i do want Bani to win it but really at this stage it just doesn't matter to me anymore if she wins or not. I enjoyed Bani in every screen and it was Bani's season through and through which makes me so happy. You cannot control how things end up with Bani today but each one of you deserve a pat on your back for dealing with undue criticisms with such dignity - i wouldn't able to do it. 😆 So, whatever would be the outcome today just be happy for Bani for how far she has come and for how much she has grown as a person. Bani is already a winner!!!

My sincere gratitude to all of you. Amazing job.
Good Luck!!!! :)

Thanks so much for your kind words! You are one gem of person!
⭐️