Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Btw I watched Sambhavna Seth's last night episode review and she said it's simply between bani and mv and dat from her sources she had info dat bani was leading by a huge margin, but nothing could be said as mv, could get votes and overtake her. What she didn't know was that voting lines have already closed.😆
Falo0da thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Frankly he cld not handle one small grilling session and he wasn't even grilled dat much and bani has been grilled from week one from d HM's, to d host, to the guests, caller of the week and not only that he has not been put to test at all and has had a free ride, whereas bani has been d most tested and severely tested too and has come out of it all, strong and dignified. So it wld be terribly unfair to make someone a winner just to justify or make a concept hit.

Ikr? This whole Bani-favouritism nonsense is such a farce that I can't believe so many people subscribe to it. All of that guy's mistakes/derogatory comments have been easily brushed under the rug while every action of Bani's (from eating to bird watching) keeps getting scrutinized. He easily had the worst and longest captaincy of them all but no one batted an eye while Bani being a it confused on her first day was made into such a huge issue. The makers have gone to every length to push their common man concept and I'm afraid they might just see it through to the end regardless of everything. Reminds me of what GC said post eviction about he can't imagine them announcing onthe finale that "Indiawale har gaye"

Today's going to be a looong day.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenny156

If the results are announced live, how can online viewers like me watch?

dont worry Jen we will put here
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
fast fast AT ko finish karo i made 17 AT and there awards too we did all for fun please no hards feeling
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I m going to so miss all voting hungama,wkw,daily dose of bani,of bani dose.will really miss all this Kal see kuch NAHI hoga
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

I m going to so miss all voting hungama,wkw,daily dose of bani,of bani dose.will really miss all this Kal see kuch NAHI hoga

Haan yaar! Muje to yakeen nahi ho raha. Time literally flew by!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
One more important thing
Whatever decision is please don't take on ur heart .God forbid if bani doesn't win bb10 then world doesn't end here .She made it till the end inspire of all negativity and biasedness.She will be so pleased to see her fans once she comes out of the house.
Be positive and don't take anything to ur heart.
I m damn sure bani will reach sky high !!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
😭

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Haan yaar! Muje to yakeen nahi ho raha. Time literally flew by!

I will be so emotional .
Kal se tu much Karne ko NAHI by
Since 16oct we all were so busy with bb10
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Itni jaldi At finish kar doge 😭
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Itni jaldi At finish kar doge 😭

Op there is new AT#17 up.we r finishing this do we can start there.