Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Guess we BANIi supporters and fans have done our job and seeing the sheer craziness I am so sure that BANI has votes and would be leading by huge margin and d makers will have not option but to declare her as the WINNER, and deservedly so.

khudke liye bhi ajtak itni siddhat se kuch nehi kiya and nehi chaha ... Jitna bani ke liye aj pray kar rahi Hu... Please Allah makes our bani win... Woh deserve karti hai winning

😭
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome job #banifam with the voting. Jeetegi bhai jeetegi, audience ki laadli jeetegi. Bani FTW 🥳
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great Job everyone! We all did well and now let's pray that the results are in favor.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup God willing she will win!! Fingers crossed..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Stuff BB said to Bani before playing her journey video

bani BB10 ki pehli captain, lekin safalta ke saath aati hai dher saari jalan. khel ke shuru se hi na jaane kyu aap logon ke raaste ka kaanta ban gayi.

Not only when she became a captain, but Bani has such an imposing personality, that ppl, especially those playing dirty games, perceived her as a threat from the very beginning. The irony was that Bani actually wanted to keep a low profile and not get involved in confrontations, but was literally dragged into them, and most of the times wrongly. Have never seen this happening before, that coz od HMs preconceived notions and assumptions a HM being targetted so much, without really doing things she was accused of.

luxury budget na milne pe sabse zyada dukhi hona, khaane ka naam sunke ek dum khush ho jaana, andon ke liye baaki gharwalo se ladna. bani and her love for food has been a manoranjak kahanii...

And dat's what I say...she would give her all to luxury budget task for the luxury budget and other than the call center task, she was never responsible for any task getting cancelled, but in fact was one of the best performers. Also loved how she was unapologetic about being a foodie, but unfortunately that too was given a negative connotation and she was always targetted for her food and bitched about and for this I solely hold Manu responsible as he poisoned HMs against Bani.

lekin aapka ye safar khaasa mushkil bhara bhi raha hai. (even BB acknowledges this fact)

Yup she had the toughest journey and every week she had to face flak from one quarter or the other and she took all to emerge stronger and better.

gharwalon ne aapke tattoos tak ko nahi choda. samay samay par uske liye bhi taane diya gaye.

you were one of the few who found sacchi dosti. gaurav and bani 's atpati dosti - ladai, dance, fav bench.
there was a sacchi dosti and along with it, a kabhi na kahatam hone waali dushmani bhi thi. relation with lopa was bitter.

you proved how to play the game all by yourself and stay strong after gaurav left. jaisa ki gauhar ne kaha tha "muscles hai par hai to ek ladki hi".
"aapki sacchai aur khule aam apne har emotion ko zaahir karne ka andaaz seedha darshakon ke dil ko chu gaya hai"
people blamed you for not being anyone's friend but seeing your friendship with gauhar its proved that it is such an unbreakable bond and in real life bani doston ki dost hai.

This. Have not seen a friendship like Bani and Gauhar and also the amount of support she is getting from her friends outside. Not only her friends before BB, but the ones she made in BB, says it all. The thing is that she kept her friendships in BB separate from the game and hence ppl overlook it. Whatever emotions she felt, were her private ones and she never used them for the cam, but in fact tried as much as possible to not show it to the cam, which was an impossibility, but she tried.

aapka nafrat and takraar bhara safar kaafi alag aur khaas raha hai

True dat...such a unique journey she has had and so much of unnecessary hate and conflict that she did not really deserve.

BB was bang on in describing her journey.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So I was on the spot! So Bani did not give BB the emotionally charged reaction and long speech or even a word on watching her journey, which BB would expect I suppose. I so knew that she would hold on to her emotions, even if overwhelmed and give a more or less stoic expression.😳
charmy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

So I was on the spot! So Bani did not give BB the emotionally charged reaction and long speech or even a word on watching her journey, which BB would expect I suppose. I so knew that she would hold on to her emotions, even if overwhelmed and give a more or less stoic expression.😳

she dint give any bhaav to BB...i like it 😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Also, I think whosoever goes last has already heard so many versions of it and whatever they are shown later will always underwhelm then coz they came to that room with some truckload of expectations.
Honestly, I wasn't happy with her video coz many Bani fans can make a better video of her journey and Yes! They have nade plenty during the season too. But whatever it was move me, her journey has been one roller coaster ride and if she doesn't win inspite of enduring so much and yet being this entertaining, IDK who should.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bsni is truly deserving . Cost me two warnings 🤣
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can one of you up load video clips bani n gaurav new year eve segment and Gaurav elimination plz