Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
My browser was giving me errors so I downloaded another browser and I am clearing cache everytime I am getting the error message!! 6:50pm PST for me
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani had not even realised that L had almost strangled her in their fight and only came to know after watching her journey video. Ufff khud ko defend nahin karti, but she does not even know the wrong that has been done to her. Seriosuly anyone else in her place would have used all sat she had to face to her advantage for the game. But bani never did this and in so many cases she is even not aware of it. Also the HMs know she does not make issues out of things, so they r more harsh on her, knowing she'll let go.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jenny156

My browser was giving me errors so I downloaded another browser and I am clearing cache everytime I am getting the error message!! 6:50pm PST for me

Mai to ekbar windows set up bhi dia firse...
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stuff BB said to Bani before playing her journey video

bani BB10 ki pehli captain, lekin safalta ke saath aati hai dher saari jalan. khel ke shuru se hi na jaane kyu aap logon ke raaste ka kaanta ban gayi.

luxury budget na milne pe sabse zyada dukhi hona, khaane ka naam sunke ek dum khush ho jaana, andon ke liye baaki gharwalo se ladna. bani and her love for food has been a manoranjak kahanii...

lekin aapka ye safar khaasa mushkil bhara bhi raha hai. (even BB acknowledges this fact)
gharwalon ne aapke tattoos tak ko nahi choda. samay samay par uske liye bhi taane diya gaye.

you were one of the few who found sacchi dosti. gaurav and bani 's atpati dosti - ladai, dance, fav bench.
there was a sacchi dosti and along with it, a kabhi na kahatam hone waali dushmani bhi thi. relation with lopa was bitter.

you proved how to play the game all by yourself and stay strong after gaurav left. jaisa ki gauhar ne kaha tha "muscles hai par hai to ek ladki hi".
"aapki sacchai aur khule aam apne har emotion ko zaahir karne ka andaaz seedha darshakon ke dil ko chu gaya hai"
people blamed you for not being anyone's friend but seeing your friendship with gauhar its proved that it is such an unbreakable bond and in real life bani doston ki dost hai.

aapka nafrat and takraar bhara safar kaafi alag aur khaas raha hai

Edited by lostNfound - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Her journey was cool. Initially when BB was talking about her journey she was feeling overwhelmed and had watery eyes. That moment was so heart-warming that I felt like crying too. I wish they had balanced it with some funny moments but she did great! Shez a class apart and simply awesome!!

Go win it Bani!!!!
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Finally mere voting done
... Gyes... Ab tension Ki Bari 😭
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
-smolderhalder. -
I am here to support you. Hope you have a wonderful year.

You and your friends have really shown strong support for Bani.

VOTE FOR BANI ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Wish you good luck and victory to Bani.

Hope to see you next year. 😎
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Voted till the last minute!!
Now hope and pray that she wins it !!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guess we BANIi supporters and fans have done our job and seeing the sheer craziness I am so sure that BANI has votes and would be leading by huge margin and d makers will have not option but to declare her as the WINNER, and deservedly so.
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Guess we BANIi supporters and fans have done our job and seeing the sheer craziness I am so sure that BANI has votes and would be leading by huge margin and d makers will have not option but to declare her as the WINNER, and deservedly so.

That is all I am wishing for right now !!!