Posted: 7 years ago
Bani FAM online voting system also changed
One vote from one e-mail I'd

So as 1 SMS for 1 sim
1044164 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

how was the episode? worth watching??

It was just okay...i didn't enjoy it that much tbh.

BaniFam just 2 days more.⭐️Can't wait to see the trophy in Bani's hands.🥳
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Bani's journey in the house is the best with so many ups and downs and for that I enjoyed that part of the episode where BB describing her awesome journey. Really loved it and her ending of the video with the Naina song from Dangal just an icing on the cake.Now I'm just waiting to see the BB TROPHY in her hands and that will make me happy and satisfied.
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

all your previous votes will be counted but from now on just one vote per sim. so please ask all your friends and family to send one sms from their number.

BAN to 56882

Now that's comforting. Fortunately I finished voting with the id's and SIMs I had.

AV25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Planck

Bani's journey in the house is the best with so many ups and downs and for that I enjoyed that part of the episode where BB describing her awesome journey. Really loved it and her ending of the video with the Naina song from Dangal just an icing on the cake.Now I'm just waiting to see the BB TROPHY in her hands and that will make me happy and satisfied.

Indeed we bani fans enjoyed every bit of her journey coz our bani hai hi aisi..interesting person.
Love you bani..
Bani FTW⭐️
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: AV25

Indeed we bani fans enjoyed every bit of her journey coz our bani hai hi aisi..interesting person.
Love you bani..
Bani FTW⭐️

Exactly...without Bani, this season of BB doesn't exist for me, everytime she amazed me with her persona. As I hardly watched any seasons of BB(watched only full one which is Gauhar's year and rest two half and half), Bani is the only gluing factor to me to watch this show. Gauhar was my favorite in her season but I like and love BANI even more than her as she played straight from heart.
AV25 thumbnail
So true planck.. without bani season would have been pheeka to me. before bb I had just heard about bani and never saw her roadies journey. So I wanted to see bani and I must say she didn't disappoint me. she is so real and interesting.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
guys don't worry your sms votes will be counted before 10 pm , friday

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: AV25

So true planck.. without bani season would have been pheeka to me. before bb I had just heard about bani and never saw her roadies journey. So I wanted to see bani and I must say she didn't disappoint me. she is so real and interesting.

Exactly same here...I too haven't seen her Roadies journey, only seen her few times in MTV but I really wished to see her in BB and started watching only cuz she will be a participant and she is just so real and genuine, funny and entertaining, honest and straightforward, strong and emotional---every qualities u want in a person to fall in love with~~~ That's why BANI is our favorite and we proudly say so...