Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

guys one more poll... dont let anyone tell u that Bani is behind. She is not. She is killing it. And we are not going to stop voting until the last minute.

BANI for the Finale. Bani FTW 😃
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys have been quite a regular viewer of BB, but have not seen dis kind of crazy voting that I am seeing in bani's case nd I guess dats coz have never seen a HM pitted against all and a fan grip pitted against all.
So bani is gonna win it today and Sunday too. Keep voting.⭐️
lostNfound thumbnail
Guys Bani is not alone. There are a lot of celebrities supporting her, requesting votes for her. Other celeb fan clubs are also voting for Bani. But Bani Fans HAVE to do their bit. Vote for her. Lets break all previous voting records.

BANI for the FINALE. BANI for the WIN 😃
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys last one n hour left bus lag Jao. I didn't have dinner just nibbled sandwich fast n started again.
Jab take bani safe NAHI hojaygi Mujhe chain Nahi milega..Just last few hours. I know we all r tired but we all go thru from this.🤗
Again going to vote.

Edited by Briyanikidaig - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

Thank you malika
U are a true fan

Aww that's so sweet.
Thanks Malika
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
I am really glad that some persons are coming out of their "goody-goody, aachai ke pratik" shells and showing their asli rang and what is happening as a resultant of these is Bani is even shining more brightly. Really kudos to Bani for such a high tolerance level, really some persons won't understand that how her anger and disappointment turned into tears and people will do their dirty politics with it...Bani is a true winner and she will emerge as victorious no doubt.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Planck

I am really glad that some persons are coming out of their "goody-goody, aachai ke pratik" shells and showing their asli rang and what is happening as a resultant of these is Bani is even shining more brightly. Really kudos to Bani for such a high tolerance level, really some persons won't understand that how her anger and disappointment turned into tears and people will do their dirty politics with it...Bani is a true winner and she will emerge as victorious no doubt.

even though everyone ganged up against Bani, the audience is with her rock solid. Lets take her to the finale 😃
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who says bani had no friends in tv industry
She also have so many friends from tv industries who love her
Specially the persons who are close vikas gupta
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

Who says bani had no friends in tv industry
She also have so many friends from tv industries who love her
Specially the persons who are close vikas gupta

not just celebrity friends but she also has a lot of fans. lets take her to the finale...BaniJ FTW 😃
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Epi will starts in 2mins..

Bani vs L task. . And Bani will win ..