Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

please vote for Bani and let us know if you need help with voting details. every vote counts. vote for BANI J

yeah I AM CONTINUESLY voting for her
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheen55

yeah I AM CONTINUESLY voting for her

Yaaay. Great!! Please let us know if you need help with any voting details. VOTE FOR BANI J πŸ₯³
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, I genuinely love Bani and have voted 700 times for her (My fingers hurt so much) but some Bani fans on twitter just infuriate me. 🀒
They're trolling Gaurav for absolutely no reason and cursing at him and like- he's supporting Bani?? Why would you be against him??? and ok but I've developed a very soft corner for Gaurav the past few weeks and I genuinely prefer Bani fans on IF more than the ones on twitter atm.

iSad 😭
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all. I have 2sims.. Have voted 99 times from the 1st. And voted online from 2ids. Will be voting from sim 2 tomorrow. .
Can I use sim1 again tomorrow?? koi limit hai sms voting main??
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

Honestly, I genuinely love Bani and have voted 700 times for her (My fingers hurt so much) but some Bani fans on twitter just infuriate me.🀒

They're trolling Gaurav for absolutely no reason and cursing at him and like- he's supporting Bani?? Why would you be against him??? and ok but I've developed a very soft corner for Gaurav the past few weeks and I genuinely prefer Bani fans on IF more than the ones on twitter atm.

iSad😭

Oh Brillz πŸ˜†
I think when you have a fandom as big as ours, there will always be immature idiots too who bring shame to the fandom. I am one of the few Gaurav Bani fans and appreciate both of them a lot. He need not step out of his character to support Bani at all.
Anyway, let's ignore them and wish for victory for Bani
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: oneside-obsess

Hi all. I have 2sims.. Have voted 99 times from the 1st. And voted online from 2ids. Will be voting from sim 2 tomorrow. .

you can vote 99 times per sim. i think it would be good to switch over to a new sim for tomorrow. BANI J FTW πŸ˜ƒ
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oneside-obsess

1 sim for 99 votes for one voting cycle. So no can't use the same sim tomorrow. You can make more ids for online voting. Gmail one are pretty easy to make.
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

Honestly, I genuinely love Bani and have voted 700 times for her (My fingers hurt so much) but some Bani fans on twitter just infuriate me. 🀒

iSad 😭

in bb people from all fandoms can overdo it
keep voting when ur fingers feel better or you are up for it
lostNfound thumbnail
Are we voting for BaniJ. Yes we are. BaniJ FTW. πŸ˜ƒ
priya185 thumbnail
if you are in india do by mobile as I think that is more effective
Edited by -Priya- - 7 years ago