Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Yaar ye log kitna kuch sunate hai...i really dont know how bani takes all this crap constantly. She has paid heavily for being the way she is.
And funny she is being accused of not being in a group. Not being in a group has been the most difficult for her only, but if she cant be part of a grp, she cant. Y keep badgering her for that? How does her keeping distance from ppl, affect ppl so much? It should affect her the most na?
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yaar ye log kitna kuch sunate hai...i really dont know how bani takes all this crap constantly. She has paid heavily for being the way she is.

And funny she is being accused of not being in a group. Not being in a group has been the most difficult for her only, but if she cant be part of a grp, she cant. Y keep badgering her for that? How does her keeping distance from ppl, affect ppl so much? It should affect her the most na?

Don't lose heart K! That is the game. R and L are friends so obviously it is their decision, against Bani, M will just go with the majority.
So they have to come up with a reason na!
It's better for her in the end, that right now she has no emotional attachments.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BB10

Don't lose heart K! That is the game. R and L are friends so obviously it is their decision, against Bani, M will just go with the majority.
So they have to come up with a reason na!
It's better for her in the end, that right now she has no emotional attachments.

I feel bad coz she does not retaliate and hence they keep stooping lower and lower and its obvious that she really holds herself back and it does affect her. Also d reasons for attacking her r so blase. It does not harm anyone, does not affect the peace of the house, is not detrimental to anyone, den whats the problem? Live and let live na?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oneside pleaseedit your post out u cannot discuss any outstanding thread.ww already got one note
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Gyes colours. Website ka poll Mai bani k liye vote karo
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In the forum:
When she's with MM, she's a bully.
When she's with RL, she's trying to break the friendship.
When she's alone, she's playing a victim card and thinks she's the best.

See the non existant logic.
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oneside-obsess

And people started bashing Bani that she walked out of this task..

Ignore it yaar. I notice how when people thought RL were responsible for losing task, most started worrying for R and ignored their loss. But as soon as someone got a random source claiming Bani walked out, people were quick to put the blame on her.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Please start voting for bani as soon as voting lines will be open as it will be open for 24 hrs only
Do max voting for bani .
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just watched some parts of the epi and I don't know how well SRK bani know each other or even if dey do know each other, but I found that they were almost having a pararel convo, the way he told her hi and winked at her.

Also liked his trolling of bani. Bani is so ridiculously unmindful, and it's like she's inviting ppl to troll her.😆

And I now don't even mind that bani gets teased for her eggs. She has been ver open about it and totally unapologetic and at least as someone said,it's for something healthy. Also I won't be surprised that when BB agreed to her terms about unlimited egg supply for her, they didn't expect that her sole food is gonna be eggs and oats and they ended up having to dish out more than they bargained for, and hence having their revenge by constantly making her eggs something to ridicule her for. But bani being bani is ignoring all that.

And all were copying srk's step, but bani added her own personal touch to his steps and SRK ended up copying bani.😊And dis is what makes her stand out and signs of winner quality.

Bani went srk's mannat for interviewing him
That too 5/6 year before

In IPL premiere srk flirt with bani

Not only Bollywood celeb
Bani knows cricketer celeb too
Virat, sikhar dawan, yuvi, dhoni
She knows gyle, AB de villers very well
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepVeerPhoenix

Yup long time😃