Posted: 7 years ago
ur Welcome..

iLike UN in red.. 😊
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I'm so bored of this color. I want my UN in that pretty purple. I wonder how many years will it take.

I really like your burgundy one!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo Dracrays for turning RED.😳
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Congo Dracrays for turning RED.😳

Yeah congrats Dracrays🥳
IFrozenl thumbnail
Did Salman spoon feed Bani for delivering the dialogue of SRK in english? Did this happen? 🤔
Patha nahi konsa show mein yeh dekha hai, lol mujhe toh haasne ka maan kar raha hai😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Just watched some parts of the epi and I don't know how well SRK bani know each other or even if dey do know each other, but I found that they were almost having a pararel convo, the way he told her hi and winked at her.
Also liked his trolling of bani. Bani is so ridiculously unmindful, and it's like she's inviting ppl to troll her.😆

And I now don't even mind that bani gets teased for her eggs. She has been ver open about it and totally unapologetic and at least as someone said,it's for something healthy. Also I won't be surprised that when BB agreed to her terms about unlimited egg supply for her, they didn't expect that her sole food is gonna be eggs and oats and they ended up having to dish out more than they bargained for, and hence having their revenge by constantly making her eggs something to ridicule her for. But bani being bani is ignoring all that.

And all were copying srk's step, but bani added her own personal touch to his steps and SRK ended up copying bani.😊 And dis is what makes her stand out and signs of winner quality.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

Did Salman spoon feed Bani for delivering the dialogue of SRK in english? Did this happen? 🤔

Patha nahi konsa show mein yeh dekha hai, lol mujhe toh haasne ka maan kar raha hai😆

Matlab kuch bhi.

IMO I guess Salman likes that bani basically does her own things and does not follow the herd mentality and it bratty😆. And it wasn't such a big deal na abt delivering dialogues...both SRK and Sk seemed to enjoy bantering with bani, as she's cute and funny.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Matlab kuch bhi.

IMO I guess Salman likes that bani basically does her own things and does not follow the herd mentality and it bratty😆. And it wasn't such a big deal na abt delivering dialogues...both SRK and Sk seemed to enjoy bantering with bani, as she's cute and funny.

I definitely like how unfazed she is when people mock her - because she knows it is being done in jest- she goes with the flow. If her first language is English, and she struggles in understanding Hindi, I feel it is fine, and nothing to be ashamed of. As long as she is not making a mockery of people who struggle to speak English.

Even when SRK made fun of her love for eggs, I found that quite funny. She knows she loves her damn eggs and doesn't get touchy when people mock her for the same.
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghan11

@Dracarys congrats!!!! Ur RED now..

iLike..

Congratulations ils😃😳
IFrozenl thumbnail

Matlab kuch bhi.

Exactly kuch bhi bolthe hai😆

I anyways loved the way SK & SRK trolled Bani, it was funny to watch.
Bani bhi pagal hai todhi se haha..she's crazy and cute at the same time.