Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TestJudge thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
bani genuine? nice joke hahaha
she deserves to be out because shes a failure as a person as a friend and in entertainment. shes a zero. still bizarre how anyone can like her

m2 whom i hate are much better than bani because atleast they have entertained.

voted rohan

rohan FTW
Edited by TestJudge - 7 years ago
TestJudge thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Yeah this is me too

Currently I'm of the view if not Rohan, then Bani. No way I want Manveer to win, ridiculous how M2 have been favoured on the show. 😑

Bani like Manveer are favoured the most.

Please reconsider. Bani is not worth your vote. Currently shes bashing and bullying Rohan. Why would any self respecting Rohan fan choose Bani as their second fav? Shes bitched about him broken his trust and disowned him!
Edited by TestJudge - 7 years ago
1098676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

So does that mean Rohan was lone warrior last week? Bec as far as I know, plenty of Bani fans along with M3 fans voted for mona.. Still Ro won

And if their fans aren't voting for her, maybe the fault lies with her only.. Bec despite bani sucking upto M2, she still isn't being liked by their fansπŸ˜†

Bani isn't sucking with M2. She's talking with them because there aren't many people left in the house to talk to. She can't talk with Lopa and Rohan for obvious reasons. So only M2 are left. That doesn't means they are best buddies. We all know what cheap comments M2 made for Bani behind her back. She can't be alone because then people will say that she's playing victim card. πŸ˜‰ Previous week, Rohan got votes from Lopa fans too so why are you ignoring that???? Who is liked more by the fans will be decided when eviction will happen. πŸ˜†
1101232 thumbnail
Bani's a lone warrior! LOL. That's gotta be the biggest joke ever. TBH There's no such thing called lone-warrior πŸ˜†
803161 thumbnail
Unless votes are not rigged for Ladli,Rohan will win hands down.
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ROHAN MOSTTT DESERVING THIS TIME