manufanever thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all,
For all those who were loving Mona and Manu's chemistry or their love story, don't u guys feel that it ended drastically after Vikrant's entry. Till date of Vikrant's entry, there was so much drama and hype
regarding Manu and Mona's relationship. But, suddenly Mona's behavior got changed towards Manu.
Y was she behaving like that...when last time Vikrant came and told her regarding Manu and when she saw the video's didn't she didn't avoided Manu instead she was becoming too close to him which he was also enjoying and liking.
I saw few video's in voot and Instagram...where she was telling Manu that how much she will remember him while having food, wearing dress and at all times and blushing so much.
I could see there was love between both but y is Mona behaving like nothing was there and ignored Manu after her wedding. Doesn't she have any feeling towards him or is she scared of Vikrant or to avoid controversies.
Anybody can see pain in Manu because of Mona's behavior. I hate that Vikrant.
Edited by manufanever - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishta_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
ya true...even am trying to tell same thing like Mona is trying to escape from all controversies and hidding her feelings. Y no-one are not noticing this love?:-(