Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The reason for bringing Rohan in BB:

A trailer by BB to show that this same shit can happen with other celebs in the following seasons too.
#WeRTheBoss after all.

A trailer to show what happens if you dare to do the mistake of not signing a one year contract with Colors. I mean, how dare you even think of exercising your right of signing or not signing anything?!
#SillyRohan

Its also a message that "we are getting away with this nonsense now so we can get away with it the future too!"
#WeBSoCool

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks to all IF members who are sharing your kind words and support to Rohan. Trust me it means a lot to Rohanites.

Please vote for Rohan if you can. Thanks.

1013440 thumbnail
They just used Rohan to fetch viewrs (his fans from his previous work)... kyunki, kuch known chehre bhi chahiye the BB ke liye... warna sirf commoners ko kaun dekhta...
khair BB ne Rohan ke saath jo mistreatment kiya hai uske baad koi chota-mota celeb bhi BB me aane ke pehle hazar baar sochega,... 😆 wohi aayenge jo bahut hi zyada needy honge 😛

BB khud hi apni kabr khod rahe hai 😳
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All will change when Rohan will stay & Bani will leave next eviction. Keep voting guys.
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whatever they did to Rohan but the bottomline is that Rohan won the biggest fan following through BB. Except Starplus viewers people didn't know him before BB so it's actually good for him he earned money respect fan following the MOST as compared to rest of the contestants. That's true win in reality.👏
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheebri

Whatever they did to Rohan but the bottomline is that Rohan won the biggest fan following through BB. Except Starplus viewers people didn't know him before BB so it's actually good for him he earned money respect fan following the MOST as compared to rest of the contestants. That's true win in reality.👏

I never knew Rohan before BB (cos i don't watch tv soaps) and initially I thought Rohan would be a spoilt brat but, on the contrary, Rohan turned out to be a thorough gentleman who also has the guts to speak up against wrong & injustice, that too, within the limits of decency...

Rohan is easily one of my favorite contestants in BB ever... 👏
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

They just used Rohan to fetch viewrs (his fans from his previous work)... kyunki, kuch known chehre bhi chahiye the BB ke liye... warna sirf commoners ko kaun dekhta...

khair BB ne Rohan ke saath jo mistreatment kiya hai uske baad koi chota-mota celeb bhi BB me aane ke pehle hazar baar sochega,... 😆 wohi aayenge jo bahut hi zyada needy honge 😛

BB khud hi apni kabr khod rahe hai 😳

I too thought tht...only celeb who needs only money would participate from next season
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rohan is the true winner of BB 👏
zaisha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We rohan fans can also take this in a positive way. Yes before entering bb rohan was popular, was a part of yrkkh show and then tbh and funnily enough, I didn't liked him much :P. But now after actually knowing the real rohan after seeing him in bb I am his all time supporter. And yes bb might be doing whatever but from being popular, now rohan have become the craze and crush for many ppl. Why just think about bb, think about all the opportunities rohan is going to get once he is out of their.And tbh rohan ddoesn't really seem to care about what's going on in the bb house now anyways. Now for him staying there is just like a job for which he is getting paid for. Simple as that.
Lioness_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaisha1

We rohan fans can also take this in a positive way. Yes before entering bb rohan was popular, was a part of yrkkh show and then tbh and funnily enough, I didn't liked him much :P. But now after actually knowing the real rohan after seeing him in bb I am his all time supporter. And yes bb might be doing whatever but from being popular, now rohan have become the craze and crush for many ppl. Why just think about bb, think about all the opportunities rohan is going to get once he is out of their.And tbh rohan ddoesn't really seem to care about what's going on in the bb house now anyways. Now for him staying there is just like a job for which he is getting paid for. Simple as that.

True. But as a reality show, isn't BB expected to be real? Do they have any obligation to its viewers?

Nextvtime, they should get all their participants from Rangeela, Roadies and other dating shows they run.