707793 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jackline karan johar Farah are paid judge of colours and viacom and they know indusrty main aisa hi hota hai i means nepotism spoon feeding and karan johar have master degree in this ... Yesterday these people follow BB ki script to promote/favor BB ka fixed winner Bani πŸ˜†
Yesterday was height of bias πŸ˜›πŸ˜† kuch log bina sahare ke nahi chal saktey and they need sahara jaise kal diya ja raha tha πŸ˜†

Jacqueline didnt even know Lopas name she called her Lopi,yet she asked Lopa why you dont like losing?This shows totally is scripted πŸ˜†

Farah Khan asking Lopa how will she deal when she loses to Bani. Means its totally fixed. πŸ˜†

Bani cant play well in BB so openly sent paid PR and doing promotion of her πŸ˜†

Bani start Maa wala sympathy drama in Live feed and BB started promotion wala drama on Show πŸ˜†

Now day by day proving ki iss baar phir se Loser ko winner banana hai πŸ˜† Ek thode famous face ko leke aao uski dher saari spoon feeding karo aur phir use winner bana do πŸ˜†

aur phir wo winner apne Pet TV channel main jake mentor ban jayega πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

People have prob with body shaming of Bani and same people laughing hard on lopa makeup comments Double standard /hypocrisy

If peoples like Kjo&Farah can talk shit about looks of a girl on national TV and doing character assassination of Mona..then wats wrong cmnt on Tattos of Bani by Manveer and Manu ...

BB doing this bole to spoon feeding πŸ˜†

aur haan i am not comparing anyone with cute puppy its just a symbolic image for spoon feeding

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣

Sahi pakde hain!

This show has lost it crediblity long ago ab toh sab kuch itna predictable hain ke you don't even feel like watching.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rest all, each to his own...but Karan Johar'scomments on Mona's character were indeed cheap potshots and not in good taste.
Why was Baba pulled up for saying lot less actually?
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Jackline karan johar Farah are paid judge of colours and viacom and they know indusrty main aisa hi hota hai i means nepotism spoon feeding and karan johar have master degree in this ... Yesterday these people follow BB ki script to promote/favor BB ka fixed winner Bani πŸ˜†

Yesterday was height of bias πŸ˜›πŸ˜† kuch log bina sahare ke nahi chal saktey and they need sahara jaise kal diya ja raha tha πŸ˜†

Jacqueline didnt even know Lopas name she called her Lopi,yet she asked Lopa why you dont like losing?This shows totally is scripted πŸ˜†

Farah Khan asking Lopa how will she deal when she loses to Bani. Means its totally fixed. πŸ˜†

Bani cant play well in BB so openly sent paid PR and doing promotion of her πŸ˜†

Bani start Maa wala sympathy drama in Live feed and BB started promotion wala drama on Show πŸ˜†

Now day by day proving ki iss baar phir se Loser ko winner banana hai πŸ˜† Ek thode famous face ko leke aao uski dher saari spoon feeding karo aur phir use winner bana do πŸ˜†

People have prob with body shaming of Bani and same people laughing hard on lopa makeup comments Double standard /hypocrisy

If peoples like Kjo&Farah can talk shit about looks of a girl on national TV and doing character assassination of Mona..then wats wrong cmnt on Tattos of Bani by Manveer and Manu ...

aur haan i am not comparing anyone with cute puppy its just a symbolic image for spoon feeding

These are industry wallahs without work who hop from one set to another.
I am surprised that Bani fans fall prey to these comments and get excited.They can feel proud of Bani but not because of these comments.
Manu when he made the comment on stage about Bani looking better than Lopa, they were excited.
Next day he made comments about Bani's looks and they slammed him.
There is this wonderful saying"people who breed poisonous snakes in their backyard, should not expect them only to bite their neighbours."
A little discretion will be wonderful.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Rest all, each to his own...but Karan Johar'scomments on Mona's character were indeed cheap potshots and not in good taste.

Why was Baba pulled up for saying lot less actually?

I second you on that Cruiser. They indirectly said that she could even sleep for some bucks. Someone wrote that they go through a lot more on Tweeter but that is their choice in BB there is no choice of the contestants for getting insulted and if someone strike back, they are not only insulted but thrown out of the show as was the case with Priyanka Jagga. She was thrown out not for saying bad words to Lopa but for saying much less to Salman Khan.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Agar bani fixed winner hai then don't vote anyone... Sabki paise to bacch geyi na...

Bani ka praise karo to fixed winner , bani KO target karo to bb totally fair ... What a logic
πŸ‘
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I second you on that Cruiser. They indirectly said that she could even sleep for some bucks. Someone wrote that they go through a lot more on Tweeter but that is their choice in BB there is no choice of the contestants for getting insulted and if someone strike back, they are not only insulted but thrown out of the show as was the case with Priyanka Jagga. She was thrown out not for saying bad words to Lopa but for saying much less to Salman Khan.

Absolutely crass comments on a participant.
She has been repeatedly shamed .
His statement also implies that BB will sponsor marriages for people who will sleep with others for a few bucks.
The contracts are so rigid that the participant has to swallow the insults.Otherwise this is a fit case of defamation.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree they were trying hard to praise bani. What was farah saying i like her body language. I like that she doesnt do tasks but something like. I was like what the hell. 🀣. KJo was worst his comments on mona🀒.
And then jacquilne doesnt even know lopas name and asks her questions. Loser. 🀒. Lopa comment was bang on. Bani ko adaat h na harne ki mujhe abhi hui nhi πŸ˜†.

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

+1 πŸ‘
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: panacea

Absolutely crass comments on a participant.
She has been repeatedly shamed .
His statement also implies that BB will sponsor marriages for people who will sleep with others for a few bucks.
The contracts are so rigid that the participant has to swallow the insults.Otherwise this is a fit case of defamation.

These so-called Bollywood selebs think they are superior than others and contestants who are participating in Colors Channel's show are their slaves whom they can treat like crap and can give them character certificates. 🀒

Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago