Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you Hippo for saying all these things about Manu... its refreshing to see someone other than few of us can also see what we see about Manu. I agree with all your points except Bani should not win that would be just as bad if not worse than Manveer. Bani is a freeloader. I found this msg about her that someone wrote which summaries Bani "pichle 90 din me Bani ne sirf anda khaya, maa baap ki galiya diye aaur yek depressed ka role nibhaya. ab torture lagne laga he"

Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Don't agree with you on Manu. But yes manveer is being Favoured and promoted alot. I don't like him at all but anyday he is better than Bani so yes i don't mind him winning the show
Plus i am sure they will evict rohan in midweek so i have no interest left in this show
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hippo ji sabse important thing plz itna pyaar mat do Manveer ko plz plz
Gautam ko itna pyaar diya dekha kya hua trophy le gaya
And I agree on Manu part uska kya mila babaji ka thullu
Manveer ka sidekick bana diya
Rohan k sath jo pura season hua ab Manu k sath huya
Salman ko bash karne k liye koi mil gaya
I read in some post ki M3 mein Manu ka bada nuksaan hua Manveer trophy le gaya Mona 50 lacs and Manu ka intzaar Piku kar rai hai jhaadu k saath
But ek cheez hai Rohan na bhi jeete he will get better projects and guess what will M2 get Comedy nights bachaao where their chuglis n body shamming works
1109664 thumbnail
A very good post, well said on Manu! It's very rare to see people understand and appreciate Manu, and he's definitely entertaining and a did lot for the show! I respect him! How can Salman say something so inhumane, and disgusting to Manu? calling him female? then what is Manveer then? That idiot monkey face gawaar has been using Manu for his benefits and gets all the gold.

Manu is the unsung hero in my books.

Honestly seeing the bias unnecessary posts and always bashing Manu in this forum for very little reasons, made me a fan of his, he's the one who's misunderstood.. Every time Manveer does something that is evil, Manu always gets dragged with him, and gets bashed despite doing nothing in that situation. Always associated with that crass gawaar Manveer.

Manveer has taken advantage of Manu's friend, and is using him for glory! Idiot gawaar Manveer ko bar jahe 😡

Manu FTW. Thanks for the appreciation to Manu. I love your sensibility, and will subscribe to your threads in the future.😳
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago