Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't want manveer to win or even bani but if I have to chose I will go for Bani.
Dedoo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would vote bani or even lopa but I will never vote or support people like manveer n manu..they don't respect women n they think women can't think n make decisions..they don't let women speak in front of them..I think India or big boss should NOT promote this kind of men behavior..my pov..
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hippo ji this season will finish even if manveer wins it due to BB favour will he come out as a true winner???????? after a while he will be forgotten and colors will not bother to promote him seeing his lowest fanbase. it's only a matter of time. like gullu was promoted so much in his season but where is he now. doing small roles in movies bas. Karan Rahul Gaurav Rohan are here to stay. Good for the three celebs who left before facing this crap. I don't think GC or Rahul would have till now kept silent. Rohan is but obvious giving tit for tat in all situations. He was cataract in getting om thrown out the best he did against BB was om outster that was masterstroke. BB couldn't do anything colors became helpless. Rohan did this to the worst commoner and the most BB and colors channel were promoting and feeling happy that om was their trp fetcher.
Edited by Sheebri - 7 years ago
bambole thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manveer could be the winner of bb10
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Manveer should not win at any cost.i will break my TV screen if he wins
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hippp ji i think it could be lopa or manv who can win...coz bb is so much in support of thier ladli and ladla...agr votes consider hote bhi hai i think bani or rohan can win...i personally will prefer bani or even rohan(bcoz he is atleast better then m2l)
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with everything except what you said about Manu.

There is nothing entertaining about Manu.

He is a manipulative person who USED Mona even Manveer several times, throughtout his stay in the house

Not to mention, he is the biggest chugalkhor I have ever seen on this show.

Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Manveer will not win it for sure, whoever amongst Bani and Rohan survives will win the show.

Secondly just to promote manveer channel has done lot of unfair things with Rohan. This will not help them in future. If manveer ends up winning then no celebrity will come on this show. So channel only wants him to come 2nd not 1st
Edited by hunder - 7 years ago
TestJudge thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Agree with everything except what you said about Manu.

There is nothing entertaining about Manu.

He is a manipulative person who USED Mona even Manveer several times, throughtout his stay in the house

Not to mention, he is the biggest chugalkhor I have ever seen on this show.

Its in the eye of the beholder pal. You dont find him entertining I do. I find Manu very entertaining and most hilarious with his funny one liner dialogues. Imo hes way more entertaining than Bani Lopa and Manveer.

As far as manipulating I beg to differ. Manveer and Mona have both manipulated Manu and used him for their own benefits. Mona used him for showmance and Manu used him as a pillar of support.

Manveer imo is a bigger chugalkhor. Bani has done a lot of bitching too and backbiting. Not just Manu. Atleast Manu is upfront about it.

Manu is more deserving to win than Lopa Bani Manveer.

But

Rohan should win as hes the best contestant now.
Edited by TestJudge - 7 years ago
TestJudge thumbnail
Agreed Hippo.

Salman is a piece of shit for calling Manu a girlfriend. Such a sexist non funny shit thing to say.

Im a fan of Rohan but I can admit that Manu atleast can be entertaining witty and interesting at times. Manveer on the other hand is a joke. Boring loud mouth idiot pretending to be good.

Manu is much better than Manveer. Manveer whos been using Manu for fame not the other way around.
Edited by TestJudge - 7 years ago