A Tsunami of anti-Manveer feeling is brewing up among people

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just saw all the episodes and I am now convinced that BB is trying his best and bias has crossed all limits.

1. I told you guys that he is being presented as dehati sultan and look at the coincidence. On second day to boost the team which song was played...Sultan

2. Salman again favored him and tried to present him as man and called Mannu his girl friend. What the heck was that? So Mannu has no respect? He is girl friend of Manveer now? Was it not Mannu that won the second day by removing Rohan and Baani in one go.

3. Even last week Salman tried to paint Mannu as zanana. It is a clear plan to belittle Mannu and promote Manveer

4. Rohan again was insulted and not included in the task. Team Karan and Arjun. Where was Rohan?

5. Caller was fixed but Rohan shut her up well.

6. The live voting farce was a clear indication that BB is showing audience that Manveer has voting power...Mannu was the star who sang the best songs and yet on a crap flop song Manveer got 80? This is basically a setup to show well Manveer has vote base.

7. Whole show is now oriented around Manveer and Baani final. Even a child can see

8. Injustice is not only being done to Rohan but quietly against Mannu as well. it is a fact that Mannu is the most entertaining person who has given most funny dialogues, chilled out and not a makkar..but he does not fit the SULTAN theme..which BB is promoting

9. Lopa was just being saved to keep baani and lopa angle though i dont think she is being promoted too much. she handled some cheap shots well today

10. Manveer has become arrogant and did badatmeezi with Lopa where he degraded her and made fun of her on reaching final. He forgot she is a celeb and he is not. What an arrogant idiot

My biggest worry is the Sultan theme of this season. It seems like a BB sultan a gaon ka bhola is being presented as winner and in that anyone who will come will be removed.

Everyone Lopa Baani Rohan Mannu fans need to unite at this moment and slap BB so hard that next time and next year they dont do such dirty games where they pick prince or manveer and weave a season around theme.

Shame on BB. I am really disappointed at blatant bias.

Manveer MUST NOT WIN.

Manveer HIPPO will not let you win

Yeh BB jeetna nahi hai aasan manveer - bas itna samaj le lukkhay
Ek Hippo saamne hai aur us se takraana hai
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed.
Manveer has not one quality. He talks non sense at the back of people. He along with Manu bullied Mona.
Only one good he did ... he did good in bungee task.
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still feel Bani will take it away.. Her celeb support and all the fans from previous shows are high in numbers.. It is very clear Rohan will be out next..

If Manveer wins - he will disappear the same way Ashutosh did in a previous season.. Me thinks!
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think any injustice is being done to Mannu. He was nt even once nominated aftr his re entry whereas our prince was nominated for a season just cuz of a lame reason. This time again thy didnt need to save all 3, it was written nowhere tht all 3 will be saved it was supposed to b an advantage task but thy saw tht Manu team won so thy saved the freeloader who never won any task and yet is still going to finale without getting 0 votes(apart frm tht live poll drama of 55%) Sadly Rohan is right bb favored India walay and then they favored Endemol Child. Poor Rohan chose a very bad season to enter this stupid show i wish he was also a commoner nt a celeb. Thn m sure Rohan would have easily won the season. Still its nt over untill its over M still hoping for a miracle. I want us to remember this season finale as somethng incredible happened at the last moment where alls well when end's well. Dont want to quit watchng ds show if the fixed thing pan out to be true i wll b sad how i used to wait whole year for a season and now i wont b able to make myself go through another torturous season.
Plus i want hippo to vote for Prince and ask his gang of hippos to vote for Rohan i know hippo can make anythng possible๐Ÿ˜‰
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I feel that Rohan is too much with lopa and that is not good .
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rohan uska game haraya sref extra attachment with lopa... Woh khudka game chorke lopa KO blind support dia and Last 7-8 weeks lopa ke age piche ghumne ke Alava aur kuch bhi nehi kiya... Frankly saying log usse lopa ka fan bana , not Rohan. And bb show Mai Rohan ka nayi fan extra jeyada nehi bana Jo bhi hai woh yeh rista serial ke bajase... And usse bhi kuch lopa ke pass geya... At least mere country Mai to obiviusly ... Iyeahi Rohan ka bad luck and also bb ne bhi usse dabakar rakkha... But phirbhi iyea woh overcome kar sakta tha... Uske under ek spark hai , jisse woh surely top 2 deserve karte hai...

Bani ke pass fan hai , support hai... Uske Alava bhi uski sabse bari takat hai woh real and honest hai ... So uske ff suport Ki adhi part bb ke bajase bhi bana hai... Kyki roadies har koyi nehi dekha... And Puri world wide jis jis country Mai jitne bb viewers hai usme bani ka support sabse jeyada hai... Mere country Mai bani KO lekar log Puri bawal Ho chuki hai... At least pichle season Mai itna craze nehi dekha Kisi contestant ke liye... And iska mul waja sref uski honesty , reality ke liye task harneke bad bhi uske liye log crazy pan dikhate hai... Nehi to Rohan ka show sab ne dekha tha..kyuki star plus sab country Mai jata hai , not MTV ... So its clear Rohan kuch khudke bajase apna game kho dia...

Manu is better than maanveer ... Iyea thik kaha apne... At least uska negetivity ko log jante hai ... But maanver ko saach Me Mai notice karna suru kiya apke wajase... Woh realy mauke ka chowka utha raha hai and makkarpan isme jeyada hai... Woh bohoti tricky tarikese game ko handle kiya... And 10 weeks laga woh saach Mai dil se khelti hai ... But hakikat kuch auri hai...and bb usse blind support kar rahi hai... Logo KO bhai bhai keheke volapan jahir karte hai but saach to ieahi hai woh jante hai footage kaise gain karte hai... Not only that ak lady abuser KO bb kis tarikese support de reahi hai is bar woh saaccchi Mai dekhne layek hai... Log bani lopa KO lekar larte hai and inki beech is makkar ne samne chala geya...

Lopa is show Mai second week se mere liye koyi mainehi nehi rakhti hai... Uski sabhi fake hai... Sref dukh is batka khud age nikal geyi rohan KO chorkar...
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Just saw all the episodes and I am now convinced that BB is trying his best and bias has crossed all limits.

1. I told you guys that he is being presented as dehati sultan and look at the coincidence. On second day to boost the team which song was played...Sultan

2. Salman again favored him and tried to present him as man and called Mannu his girl friend. What the heck was that? So Mannu has no respect? He is girl friend of Manveer now? Was it not Mannu that won the second day by removing Rohan and Baani in one go.

3. Even last week Salman tried to paint Mannu as zanana. It is a clear plan to belittle Mannu and promote Manveer

4. Rohan again was insulted and not included in the task. Team Karan and Arjun. Where was Rohan?

5. Caller was fixed but Rohan shut her up well.

6. The live voting farce was a clear indication that BB is showing audience that Manveer has voting power...Mannu was the star who sang the best songs and yet on a crap flop song Manveer got 80? This is basically a setup to show well Manveer has vote base.

7. Whole show is now oriented around Manveer and Baani final. Even a child can see

8. Injustice is not only being done to Rohan but quietly against Mannu as well. it is a fact that Mannu is the most entertaining person who has given most funny dialogues, chilled out and not a makkar..but he does not fit the SULTAN theme..which BB is promoting

9. Lopa was just being saved to keep baani and lopa angle though i dont think she is being promoted too much. she handled some cheap shots well today

10. Manveer has become arrogant and did badatmeezi with Lopa where he degraded her and made fun of her on reaching final. He forgot she is a celeb and he is not. What an arrogant idiot

My biggest worry is the Sultan theme of this season. It seems like a BB sultan a gaon ka bhola is being presented as winner and in that anyone who will come will be removed.

Everyone Lopa Baani Rohan Mannu fans need to unite at this moment and slap BB so hard that next time and next year they dont do such dirty games where they pick prince or manveer and weave a season around theme.

Shame on BB. I am really disappointed at blatant bias.

Manveer MUST NOT WIN.

Manveer HIPPO will not let you win

Yeh BB jeetna nahi hai aasan manveer - bas itna samaj le lukkhay
Ek Hippo saamne hai aur us se takraana hai

If Rohan is evicted before the Finale...then I will use all my might to vote for Manveer...not because I like him, but because that's my only way to ensure Bani doesnt win.
Voting for anyone else wont help as they dont have much fan support. Manveer is the only one who might win against Bani. I will do my bit ...just in case the show is not rigged and Bani is not the fixed winner ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
On the opening night of the show I was a complete Bani supporter. ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Manveer has high chances of winning and i dont mind. Better than that loser Bani J.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would support Lopa or Bani if Rohan does not win because I do not want the monkey to win in fight of the two cats.
847721 thumbnail
Bigg boss is very biased towards manveer...
1) They made the team in nomination task of bani, manveer, manu and they were holding the buzzer first. The team was already strong as bani is a quitter and mona doesnt do task much. It was obvious if the 2nd team will do the task team 1 will be worse.

2) I dont even remember now how weeks has passed as maveer as captain even though he isnt olayinh the role well.

3) He can pushed rohan (in adi manav task) , baba but bigg boss never did even ninda on it.

4) All the celebs coming as guest gives him the tasks and is highlighted in precaps like when bharti came, alia came...

Sometimes it looks like they are keeping rohan to bring things from store room only...he doesnt get to do anything...its really bad...and if rohan himself is saying bb is biased then there is nothing wrong as a viewer in 1 hour we can see that just imagine he has to go through it for 24 hours a day