cus
#lopatraits

Word Count: 1

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Hahahahahaha!
Tikka! You are a freaking genius. Lmao! For starters, I should get the credits for telling you about the Rohan Joshi news LMAO. AIB had gone crazy that day posting those awfully photoshopped pics LOL.
You know, KJO commented on Baba too but not Prince of India. I was so upset. Also, did you see Lopi's face after that. My RoPa were crying from inside but put such a brave front. Hayye!
Bas bohot hua! I quit BB. Aisa bhi bhala koi karta hai.

credits: stinsonishere

I will find Kjo's witty, crass, bitchy comments on Baba
and show the world how biased he is
until then i'm going to curl up in my bed and watch KWK

g'nite bani ftw
1044164 thumbnail

iApprove.😳

Word Count: 1

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww my heart!!! It bleeds for Lopi!!! How could someone say something about her makeup!! No tikka!! Nothing wrong in telling anything about prince of India. All the atyachar happened with my lopi today 😭 #unfairBB #sadelathakelabb 😡
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Awww my heart!!! It bleeds for Lopi!!! How could someone say something about her makeup!! No tikka!! Nothing wrong in telling anything about prince of India. All the atyachar happened with my lopi today 😭 #unfairBB #sadelathakelabb 😡

Don't be so biased towards Rohan. He has suffered a lot in the BB house. He left AIB to come to bigg boss. Please don't. It hurts my heart.

Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BB10

Don't be so biased towards Rohan. He has suffered a lot in the BB house. He left AIB to come to bigg boss. Please don't. It hurts my heart.

Arey today our Lopi was called Badtameez and AIB PRICE OF INDIA was called Kaabil 😡 How to keep quiet on this atyachaar 😭
Maharani69 thumbnail

iLove it too.
if you keep spamming my old threads they will get locked, but this is most special for me k 😭
my favorite Bigg Boss episode 😊
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

👏

⭐️

😆 😆 😆

Disclaimer: use of emoticons does not mean I don't have the vocab or my own thoughts, but just that now it's too late to give my input in this lovely thread that i totally missed when it was made.😳
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

👏

⭐️

😆 😆 😆

Disclaimer: use of emoticons does not mean I don't have the vocab or my own thoughts, but just that now it's too late to give my input in this lovely thread that i totally missed when it was made.😳

Oh, dear K, I think you might have to copy this disclaimer and keep it saved on your notepad for use in the near future. No single emoticons replies should be posted without an explanation!
We don't want anyone to think you went khamosshhh. 😉
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mere do anmol ratan - lopu and Rohan were roasted?!! Aur mujhe pata bhi nahi Chala. 😲😲
Bohot nainsaafi Bigg boss 😭