Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pengumengu

its been going on ever since* Gauhar's season*.. Salman always has to put over people he knows personally.. and all his friends come in and try to influence the audience into liking absolute shite people..

Gauhar's season you would see bunch of nobodys like "Sachiin J. Joshi" (i googled his name) come in and try to put Gauhar down because she was going against Tanisha and (whats his name) guy from that snake movie..

he was partial towards Gautam but luckily Gautam WAS in the right at the time so its ok

Mandana Karimi's season you would see EVERYONE come in the show and try to portray Mandana as a victim.. they even sent Gautam in the house and try to influence the audience..

you would see people who you know kiss Salman's ass like same people as Salman..

we all know Salman has a huge hard on for bani.. dont even deny that..

i hope Lopa wins

What crap. Salman has gone against Bani and supported Lopa many times. It is not Salman who has got a hard on, it is clearly the people who came
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: therandomgirl

Exactly...!!!
Even i felt the same when farah nd karan were praising bani...
Whenever a celeb comes he favours either bani or manveer

True, but I dont think thats Salman. I think Salman prefers Lopa
847721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

True, but I dont think thats Salman. I think Salman prefers Lopa

bani was rude to salman as well on wkw...so maybe he had switched his sides
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Yeah, this is the very Salman who was so angry when Baba Om called Lopa "badsurat". Remember that WKW?

This is the very Salman who made the AIB team delete portions where his sister was mocked for being dark and fat.

But now, he's perfectly ok with his fake-a$$ celeb friends mocking Mona and Lopa for their physical appearances.

Today's episode was bad. Horrible. Watched it only because of SRK.

I remembet.. when SRK once slapped Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder. 👏
These Bollywood producers Farah-Sajid & Karan use women as an object in their films and give lectures on women empowerment and all. Bloody hypocrites! 🤢 👎🏼
pengumengu thumbnail
AAND NOW THEY SEND MANDANA TO INFLUENCE AUDIENCE INTO VOTING AGAINST LOPA HAHAHAHAHA
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pengumengu

its been going on ever since* Gauhar's season*.. Salman always has to put over people he knows personally.. and all his friends come in and try to influence the audience into liking absolute shite people..

Gauhar's season you would see bunch of nobodys like "Sachiin J. Joshi" (i googled his name) come in and try to put Gauhar down because she was going against Tanisha and (whats his name) guy from that snake movie..

he was partial towards Gautam but luckily Gautam WAS in the right at the time so its ok

Mandana Karimi's season you would see EVERYONE come in the show and try to portray Mandana as a victim.. they even sent Gautam in the house and try to influence the audience..

you would see people who you know kiss Salman's ass like same people as Salman..

we all know Salman has a huge hard on for bani.. dont even deny that..

i hope Lopa wins

dude are you serious he even took loopas side when she said horrible things to bani
like you are using your mothers cancer for your benefit

and salman is clearly favoring loopa this time not even once she was bashed unlike bani who get scolded almost every week

so in short salman is favoring loopa thats why bani is going to win
pengumengu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

dude are you serious he even took loopas side when she said horrible things to bani
like you are using your mothers cancer for your benefit

and salman is clearly favoring loopa this time not even once she was bashed unlike bani who get scolded almost every week

so in short salman is favoring loopa thats why bani is going to win

Lopa said she uses her mum's cancer as a weapon.. (not for her benefit) dumbass.. she does this.. she over reacted when manu brought her mother's cancer up..

that was the point..

Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago