Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

1. I missed no point of Karma. If you think Bani getting it back Karma, so is what happened to Lopa. Karma is never one sided.
2. Farah commenting on Lopa - not cool. You taunting Farah on her look - super cool. 👏

Selective stand is spreading .. Now on IF too..
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
From this 1 thing is clear, duniya ki har larki ko dusri larki ke make up par comment karne mein maza bohot aata hai🤣
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Another thing people enjoyed when Bani was called a chudail/witch, maard, anda queen and what not. But if one single thing is said against Lopa then the show becomes fixed, winner becomes fixed..all sorts of nonsense.
And the same people say that its so rude to say something like that but enjoy it when it's said to Bani! Too much of hypocrisy I must say.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BB10

Yes, so no one is screaming haye botox fillers, let's ban the show because Lopa was so rude to Bani. It was a task, Lopa gave it back as hard as she could even though she knew how it feels. Whatever that is beside the point

The point is if she so touchy about her make up, why can't she just follow her own advice (Outer beauty se kuch nahin hota, insaan andar se acha hona chahiye) and just let such jokes slide over her.

Why is there so much foul cry about it?
Farah Khan ke bolne se sach thodi ho jaega bhai.

Itne hi touchy ho toh don't talk about stupid things like botox then.

Why does she expect every time someone will have to praise her beauty no matter what?

Smhhh

I don't think we have seen Lopa crying over it? I don't think she said anything about this comment at all.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

It's all about action and reaction. Par uske baad baat wahin end ho jati hai. Then again a cycle of action and reaction. Farah made that comment which wasn't needed. Mine is a reaction to that.

Lol do you know Karma is cyclical too? Every reaction becomes an upcoming reaction's action(or cause). If lopa was sportive enough to forgive it (as many are claiming) there is absolutely no need to comment on Farah's looks and Karan's sexuality. And fortunately to survive in this world there are a lot more talents that can substitute for average looks.
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oneside-obsess

Selective stand is spreading .. Now on IF too..

Very nice. I hope you had a good laugh over it. You seem like a very witty and clever person. Congrats on the cleverly worded comment.👍🏼
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think we have seen Lopa crying over it? I don't think she said anything about this comment at all.

Lol. Are you serious?
Lopa has been irked with her make up comments SO MANY TIMES.
Even today on WKW she had no better retaliation to her roast except mocking Bani and saying vain things like "Main hameesha jetiti hun".

Lopa was upset after Manu mocked her on stage during Mona's shadi.

These are just some instances.

She is touchy about her make up. And she needs to get over it.
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Lol do you know Karma is cyclical too? Every reaction becomes an upcoming reaction's action(or cause). If lopa was sportive enough to forgive it (as many are claiming) there is absolutely no need to comment on Farah's looks and Karan's sexuality. And fortunately to survive in this world there are a lot more talents that can substitute for average looks.

If Lopa forgives it, why should that have anything to do with how I react to what Farah said? I am an audience of this show. I am reacting to what I saw on it, regardless of how the other contestants reacted to it. I don't think I said anything about Karan's sexuality, nor will I. Even with Farah, my comment is just that she should not be one to talk about good looks, because her comment was in a very bad taste. I don't undermine any of her other talents.
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Lol. Are you serious?
Lopa has been irked with her make up comments SO MANY TIMES.
Even today on WKW she had no better retaliation to her roast except mocking Bani and saying vain things like "Main hameesha jetiti hun".

Lopa was upset after Manu mocked her on stage during Mona's shadi.

These are just some instances.

She is touchy about her make up. And she needs to get over it.

I was talking about only Farah's comment and Lopa's reaction to it. Since that was all you said in your original post.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I was talking about only Farah's comment and Lopa's reaction to it. Since that was all you said in your original post.

I have already acknowledged it.