lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This was the same Lopamudra Raut who had the temerity to make allegations about Bani using Fillers, Botox and some were even applauding a celebs comments on Bani taking steroids. Karma! Karma! karne waalon..dekh lo how Karma pays back like a b**ch. Farah's tame comment on Lopa looking scary without her makeup was not even half the insult of what Bani had to take but the fact that it came from Farah makes it so much more impactful.
Moral of the story: Karma is never one sided and people who live in glass houses should think twice, thrice and maybe four times before throwing stones at others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is the same Lopamudra who was encouraged to not wear makeup cus she looks beautiful without it on the same very show that people are against now.

People have fed her vanity on the show constantly. No one brought her make up topic up, she does it herself.

They have praised her time and again.

But when she got roasted in jest, the show is being mocked, the JDJ judges are being insulted, and Lopa being deemed as a victim.

Also, why is it SO OFFENSIVE to look bad without make up? What about inner beauty and all?
Lopamudra commented on Bani's vanity herself when she was subjected to the same.
Which is fine, if she believes that outer beauty does not dictate anything (which she herself said in the call task)

But now being burned over a roast.

Karma truly.
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think you missed the point about Karma. It was Bani's karma that came back to bite her when she said she doesn't need makeup like Lopa does and Lopa reminded her how she actually needs surgery instead of makeup to look good.
Farah's comment about Lopa was cheap and this is Farah's karma which I hope bites her back. Farah should not be one to comment about good looks atleast.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I think you forgot that it was a task to irritate the person and get reaction.And bani also commented on her make up thing 😛
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly. And am happy that Lopa devi got it so soon. I think farah was right in fact she looks horrible even in make up with so many layers.
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In yesterday's epi ..
Lopa said : Karma is a b*tch .. What goes around comes around.. Jab karte ho tab sehna ki bhi himmat kiya karo na...

Lol .. Next day this happened:D

Lopa : Main sare task jeeti hoon .. Duniya jab itna ucha uthti hai tab utne niche hi girati hai..

Next day : Karma solar task main gira diya..

lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

I think you missed the point about Karma. It was Bani's karma that came back to bite her when she said she doesn't need makeup like Lopa does and Lopa reminded her how she actually needs surgery instead of makeup to look good.

Farah's comment about Lopa was cheap and this is Farah's karma which I hope bites her back. Farah should not be one to comment about good looks atleast.

1. I missed no point of Karma. If you think Bani getting it back Karma, so is what happened to Lopa. Karma is never one sided.
2. Farah commenting on Lopa - not cool. You taunting Farah on her look - super cool. 👏
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I think you forgot that it was a task to irritate the person and get reaction.And bani also commented on her make up thing 😛

If you want to take that as a task I think we can all agree to take the WKW as a silly roast. 😉
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Yes, so no one is screaming haye botox fillers, let's ban the show because Lopa was so rude to Bani. It was a task, Lopa gave it back as hard as she could even though she knew how it feels. Whatever that is beside the point

The point is if she so touchy about her make up, why can't she just follow her own advice (Outer beauty se kuch nahin hota, insaan andar se acha hona chahiye) and just let such jokes slide over her.

Why is there so much foul cry about it?
Farah Khan ke bolne se sach thodi ho jaega bhai.

Itne hi touchy ho toh don't talk about stupid things like botox then.

Why does she expect every time someone will have to praise her beauty no matter what?

Smhhh

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostNfound

1. I missed no point of Karma. If you think Bani getting it back Karma, so is what happened to Lopa. Karma is never one sided.
2. Farah commenting on Lopa - not cool. You taunting Farah on her look - super cool. 👏

It's all about action and reaction. Par uske baad baat wahin end ho jati hai. Then again a cycle of action and reaction. Farah made that comment which wasn't needed. Mine is a reaction to that.