Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shumi.

very true that is why only 66% voted her where as other team got 80%. that 66% votes also because of mannu thay got...poor guy cus of this constant loser he too lost the task.when they announced the team that time itself i understood which team will lose๐Ÿ˜†

People actually believing that live poll wasn't scripted. Big round of applause for you.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

People actually believing that live poll wasn't scripted. Big round of applause for you.

i don't know about others, but i believe today's live poll wan't scripted other wise bani baby team might have own. how come BB will let her pyaari beti to lose. poore BB10 kay season mai atleast ek task win kana tho banta hai na ๐Ÿ˜†
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hai hai kia episode tha . Hope lopa got the message .
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

i don't know about others, but i believe today's live poll wan't scripted other wise bani baby team might have own. how come BB will let her pyaari beti to lose. poore BB10 kay season mai atleast ek task win kana tho banta hai na ๐Ÿ˜†

Er- they wanted to make SRK's team win AND establish the fact that Manveer is popular? Is common sense just not common anymore?
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

Er- they wanted to make SRK's team win AND establish the fact that Manveer is popular? Is common sense just not common anymore?

๐Ÿคฃwithout their knowledge in the mission of BB showing manveer popular. showed loser will remain a loser for ever.Thank you BB.๐Ÿ˜†.

by the way there is a limit for losing, bani baby made record for losing.BEST record of BB10.โญ๏ธ , In fact Record of all 10 seasons of BB๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
got nothing better left to do so coming here and degrading someones eating habit...lol ur hatered has completely blinded u...and woh sultan jaise chale ya kaise bhi tumhara kya jata hai...oops probably bani ka support dekh ke aag lag gai hogi *throws bucket full of water manu style *i hope thand padi hogi...
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know right! Bani was looking so cute in today's Epi... cant wait to see the trophy in her hands
BaniFTW