kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I loved todays epi spcially how for the first time salman handled it...but how can i not talk about how cute bani looked today ..from her dress to her hair ... sometime she is such a kid ..her reaction on knowing ki chocolate cakes aye hai...and the way she started dancing and all and while singing song also she looked so cuteee...and when karan gave her overacting ka title lol the way she said all that aap aaise kaise kr skte hai karan sir and all 🤣 i dont knw how to add pics and all but today her expressions were too cute .
Love her
BaniJ FTW
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very true. And she looks ultimate in bindi😳
Bani FTW⭐️
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AV25

Very true. And she looks ultimate in bindi😳

Bani FTW⭐️

Bindi...i can just keep taking about that look ...i mean she looked classy yet simple and so so pretty...
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy the episode was positive for Bani. 😃
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bani always looks classy , simple , behat khubsurat than others ... No extra tamjham . Uski sadkiipan hi sabka dil jitliya ... 👏

Banij FTW
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Happy the episode was positive for Bani. 😃

Ya for a change.
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh... she is pretty...
I like 4 things the most in her
1. Her decent yet fashionable dresses
2. He bindi
3. Her smile...
4. When she walks / run like a bird
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kirti31096

I loved todays epi spcially how for the first time salman handled it...but how can i not talk about how cute bani looked today ..from her dress to her hair ... sometime she is such a kid ..her reaction on knowing ki chocolate cakes aye hai...she is ek number ki bhukkad she was busy eating than singing , further more soon after task is over toot padi cake per...

and the way she started dancing 😆 exactly the way she was dancing was like female version of sultan doing kusti 😆and all and while singing song also she looked so cuteee...and when karan gave her overacting ka title lol the way she said all that aap aaise kaise kr skte hai karan sir and all 🤣 i dont knw how to add pics and all but today her expressions were too cute .
Love her
BaniJ FTW

Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

her reaction on knowing ki chocolate cakes aye hai...she is ek number ki bhukkad she was busy eating than singing , further more soon after task is over toot padi cake per...

and the way she started dancing 😆 exactly the way she was dancing was like female version of sultan doing kusti 😆

🤣

Word Count: 1

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kirti31096

I loved todays epi spcially how for the first time salman handled it...but how can i not talk about how cute bani looked today ..from her dress to her hair ... sometime she is such a kid ..her reaction on knowing ki chocolate cakes aye hai...and the way she started dancing and all and while singing song also she looked so cuteee...and when karan gave her overacting ka title lol the way she said all that aap aaise kaise kr skte hai karan sir and all 🤣 i dont knw how to add pics and all but today her expressions were too cute .

Love her
BaniJ FTW

very true that is why only 66% voted her where as other team got 80%. that 66% votes also because of mannu thay got...poor guy cus of this constant loser he too lost the task.when they announced the team that time itself i understood which team will lose😆