Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rohan is indeed the Best, just love him ❤️ he is a winner of BB10 for me.
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TM, what a fabulous post this is!
Completely agree with you on all the points you made.

His parents should be so proud of themselves and of their son to see him conduct himself so gracefully, so gentlemanly and in such a dignified manner.

This boy is so truthful, so honest and so real. There's no pretense there. So classy! 👏

Kudos kiddo👏. And hats off to his parents for this well-brought up boy.

To me, it truly doesn't matter anymore whether he wins or loses, because in my opinion, this boy has risen so much above the game.

Sometimes God shuts one door, because he has something else better waiting for you. Go Rohan! Better things await you boy. Always stay true to your character.

To all his supporters: Thank you for supporting this gem. He's set a fine example to many out there with his conduct and you should all pat yourself on your backs for standing by this wonderful guy. Good job guys!
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't know what the outcome will be nor I am expecting anything but whatever it is, Rohan won many hearts around the world with the way he conducted himself in the show.

Being a strong contestant and having a likability factor TOGETHER is often a very difficult thing to find in a single contestant and a pretty rare sight in Bigg Boss. More than happy to say, Rohan is one such rare kind.

Whatever the outcome maybe, he deserves to win in real life and wish him all the best :)

But like you said, it's not over until it's over. Who knows? Things may be in his favor 😊
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*BUMP*

Rohan the gentlemen deserves to be at the top! ⭐️
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sakina3

*BUMP*

Rohan the gentlemen deserves to be at the top! ⭐️

He is. No doubt about that. A fine young man.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rohan is the one who has maintained his dignity and honesty for over 100 days...explains what a good buy he is. I really want to say his parents have done a great job raising him. He is not manipulative at all. He calls a spade a spade. He is too simple compared to these complicated M2B kinda people.

Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God ur post just made me cry a little. I agree its nt over untill its over. Keep fighting rohanites we need each n everyone of u like how rohan kept fighting this impossible battle against bb we should also. I knw its way too difficult bt give ur best shot our prince of india deserves it. This midweek eviction is a finale for us we need to win this we need to make rohan win against the corrupted biased unfair system. Bb ne ajtak jitnay b tmarey favs ko apne favs klie nikala hai un sab ka badla lo. Bb ne aj tak jitna hurt kia hai fans ko by ignoring their favorite un sab ka badla lo. God always stands with the right he wont let evil win against good. We wll nt let corrupted endemol rajnayak bb system win against our Rohan.
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post. so much unfairness happened to him. But still he is smiling. Just seeing bigboss for him. He is the best. Our hero
Rohan ftw
yellowsapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I can't understand the why? Why is bigg boss so openly biased against him
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

WOOOW so many forum members have such great things to say about our Rohan. The battle is won already. More prestigious than winning a game show is to win LOYAL FANS and DUE RESPECT. Rohan Mehra has won these and no wonder each one of us has such good words and admiration for his parents. Aur kya chahiye ROHAN MEHRA APNE APNE MATA PITA KA NAAM ROSHAN KIYA HE👏 YEHI APKI JEET HE.