Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
And image kharab karne wali point ..bb ne har weak whi to kiya hai...bani ke sath ..by ignoring their ladli and ladle ki mistakes
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kirti31096

U knw these pppl who are saying bani is fixed winner blatantly ignore that she has fans...and agar by chance bani nhi jeeti na they will thn say hamare fav ki fan power itni strong thi ki unhone bb ka decision change krne pe majbur kiya...they just want to me on winning side...bani pe yes bb ne favour kiya hai but pount out every single mistake of her and grilling her...on many wkw...last week wkw was clear who is favoured...but still ppl chose to ignore that...

isiliye bani ke pass ek crazy fan base hai
opsora2090 thumbnail

Lopa has done physical violence too...infact many in house has done...and lopa jab aggressively cheje fakti hai tab to usko koi nhi bolta..and isnt saying roadside ...witch...anf what wrong?? And also laughing when someone body shames someone and u sit der and laugh...and my point is why bb nhi ever target lopa.(yest was d only time her faults were shown) ..its just bani who is grilled...so for me this is called doing favoritism...

and fan acche tarase iyea bat samajh chuki hai...
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

and fan acche tarase iyea bat samajh chuki hai...

Exactly i have said it before and i ll say it again i wont be surprised if its between lopa and manv in finale...bcoz i feel they favour l and manv way to much...
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

When has bani been called out for violence in WKW except for the phone task ?
When she pushed Om twice , was she called out ?
Was she warned ? Why ?
Bani also broke the phone and has shown violent streaks .. Lopa is not even 1/10th of bani s aggression.
Each week celebrities only talk to her and even bani says that ..
This is all favoritism ..
bani hasn't been grilled ..! When has she been ?
In the pee incident .. she was angry that she lost her immunity and she behaved extremely disrespectful with salman and yet he didn't say anything to her ..

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

🀣 🀣 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Word Count: 0

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reading anti bani comments giving me so much happiness πŸ‘
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

isiliye bani ke pass ek crazy fan base hai

Jis tarah fans ne Vindu Dara Singh ko jitaya tha πŸ˜‰

In India, Reality Shows are fixed. Whoever wins, will be a fixed winner. They try to create fan favs for their own benefits...they make the people emotional for trps and votes...but those votes are only for generating income...the winner isnt decided by votes...its decided by connections !
Hum sab apar me lad rahe hai bekar me. Channel has scripted the show and is enjoying how people are fighting...inside the house and outside too.
Junta thinks we are controlling the game...but it's the makers who are controlling the game and junta by showing what and how they want to
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Jis tarah fans ne Vindu Dara Singh ko jitaya thaπŸ˜‰

In India, Reality Shows are fixed. Whoever wins, will be a fixed winner. They try to create fan favs for their own benefits...they make the people emotional for trps and votes...but those votes are only for generating income...the winner isnt decided by votes...its decided by connections !
Hum sab apar me lad rahe hai bekar me. Channel has scripted the show and is enjoying how people are fighting...inside the house and outside too.
Junta thinks we are controlling the game...but it's the makers who are controlling the game and junta by showing what and how they want to

pata nehi but har koyi apni fav contestant ka support degi hi...