Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti31096

U lopa fans do allways ths ...topic chod ke hamesha alag alag eg late ho...banilopa fight angle hamesha he use krte hai bb... bani pe baat ati hai toh sab lopa ko he boltay hai do this and same orther way... to ur ques bani is more grilled by bb thn even favoured...whereas ur lopa is allways treated like some who is like sacchi ki devi...which she (for me) clearly nhi hai ...lopa for me is nothing but someone who wants to do bad but have to look good kaise bhi ..agar usko kissi ko nicha bhi dikhana hoga uske liye woh woh bhi karege...jab rohan nhi support krta usko to hamesha usko bolati hai U DONT TEACH U DONT ME ...ja idar ...go just go(not that i care ki woh rohan ko kuch bhi bole )...and ur lopa is never questioned for her may mistake...m happy she got good lesson yest...but obvio bb(salman) ko fhir se beech me ana he tha jab unki ladli ans nhi de pa rhi thi...

LOL@ Read 1st bold and then 2nd bold.
You said that Salman was favouring Lopa, and I gave a small example of how Bigg Boss and Salman are favouring Bani from the start.
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like it at all esp.coming from karan n farah these two are very good in mocking ppl.
Everything is pre -planned just to put down Lopa n Rohan and praising the one (fixed winner) after all she's been working with them for 10/11 years.

I loved it when Lopa took it very sportingly .Had it been
others they would have showed those weird expressions and bombarded with different types of languages.

P.s: you've given your opinions and hese r my mine .
Respect .

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

You said that Salman was favouring Lopa, and I gave a small example of how Bigg Boss and Salman are favouring Bani from the start.

i knew u were going to point it... I just gave eg ki why lopa is fake...and complete nautanki...and salman bani ko favour krta hai lol 🤣...mera point ye tha agar u say i bani ko favour krta hai toh koi aolid point to do...bani lopa fight angle common hai ...as i said lopa ko bani ke against sab provoke krte hai and bani ko lopa ke...ye kuch naya nhi hai...apki lopa ko elkbaar badsurat bol diya ..jaise ke pata nhi kya hogaya...lekin kissi or female contestant ko itna bola lekin bb never brought that into light...usse boltay hai fovourism...but i knw u will not understand...
kirti31096 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

and i answered ur ques first thn said why for me lopa is complete fake...bt u all just ignore topic and start ur same old things
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

and i answered ur ques first thn said why for me lopa is complete fake...bt u all just ignore topic and start ur same old things

iyea nayi Keya hai
TestJudge thumbnail
Bani genuine? funniest joke of the day. haha

in terms of entertainment she has done nothing in the show. shes just a loser! and fixed laadli of BB

i hate M2 but atleast they have entertained and are way better than bani j. j stands for joker.

rohan ftw. vote for him!

voted Rohan

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TestJudge

Bani genuine? funniest joke of the day. haha

in terms of entertainment she has done nothing in the show. shes just a loser! and fixed laadli of BB

i hate M2 but atleast they have entertained and are way better than bani j. j stands for joker.

rohan ftw. vote for him!

voted Rohan

nice speech ... Keep it for. Rohan after his midday eviction..
kirti31096 thumbnail
U knw these pppl who are saying bani is fixed winner blatantly ignore that she has fans...and agar by chance bani nhi jeeti na they will thn say hamare fav ki fan power itni strong thi ki unhone bb ka decision change krne pe majbur kiya...they just want to me on winning side...bani pe yes bb ne favour kiya hai but pount out every single mistake of her and grilling her...on many wkw...last week wkw was clear who is favoured...but still ppl chose to ignore that...
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

U knw these pppl who are saying bani is fixed winner blatantly ignore that she has fans...and agar by chance bani nhi jeeti na they will thn say hamare fav ki fan power itni strong thi ki unhone bb ka decision change krne pe majbur kiya...they just want to me on winning side...bani pe yes bb ne favour kiya hai but pount out every single mistake of her and grilling her...on many wkw...last week wkw was clear who is favoured...but still ppl chose to ignore that...

Bani is repeated offender of violence! Has she had any punishment .. wait forget punishment even been warned once ?
She has been physical 3 times..
how can the channel punish her .., fixed winner ko thodi punish kar skte hai.. image kharab dikhega na 🤪
kirti31096 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Bani is repeated offender of violence! Has she had any punishment .. wait forget punishment even been warned once ?
She has been physical 3 times..
how can the channel punish her .., fixed winner ko thodi punish kar skte hai.. image kharab dikhega na 🤪

Lopa has done physical violence too...infact many in house has done...and lopa jab aggressively cheje fakti hai tab to usko koi nhi bolta..and isnt saying roadside ...witch...anf what wrong?? And also laughing when someone body shames someone and u sit der and laugh...and my point is why bb nhi ever target lopa.(yest was d only time her faults were shown) ..its just bani who is grilled...so for me this is called doing favoritism...