Today's WKW is reality checking of lopa

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Today this episode is reality checking episode for lopa . Realy bad day for her --

---- Aj Salman sir usko sorted keyse hote hai iyea cheese sikhaia . And sacchai samne Lai jo lopa usdin kiya . Agar lopa itnahi sorted thi to pehele kyu percel nehi de Diya... Kyuki khudka footage baranai uski duty thi, not for emotion.. Weldone Salman sir 👏 .

---- Salman sir pher bunji task me lopa ka aggressiveness ko samne laya 👏

---- pher Karan sir ne kaha lopa totally fake and shameless . And iyea bat bhi sacch kaha . Kyuki lopa kitna fake hai iyea lopa fan chorkar sab contestant Ki fan jante hai... Isme nayi bat nehi hai..

---- Farah and salman aur ek cheese kaha lopa stand leti hai Jo thik hai... But har bat PE apni apki sahi manna uski adat hai. Iyea bhi saach hai. And naay Ki Devi award is just for insulting her..

---- Farah and aj big boss bhi lopa ka make up Ki troll kiya. Personally Mai farah Ki iss bat PE nakush Ho.. Kyuki Jo bhi Ho , Kisiki istarah make up KO lekar taunt karna thik nehi hai woh bhi publically... But aur ek taraf se lopa ka reality check isiliye kyuki usdin bani ne bhi make up ko lekar simple si cheese boli thi jisse lopa and Rohan bohot bawal machaye thi...

Anyway farah and Karan ji Ki bani supports dekkhar acchi lagi , kyuki unonebhi bani Ki honesty and reality ko support dia... And now log kahegi bani fixed winner bla bla bla... So as a bani fan in totally Kush aj ... So whatever others haters tell , does not matter for bani fans... Kyuki bani fan bhi bani Ki honesty pehi marte hai and usko vote karte hai...

Finally Banij FTW 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the part when they said Lop is fake and shameless.

Best part was Bani honest hai. Ek sachai dikhati hai.

And dialogue: Problem Lopa hai .. Woh tatoo hai jo Bani 29th k baad nikal degi. Lol :D

Loved wkw today. :)
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oneside-obsess

Loved the part when they said Lop is fake and shameless.

Best part was Bani honest hai. Ek sachai dikhati hai.

And dialogue: Problem Lopa hai .. Woh tatoo hai jo Bani 29th k baad nikal degi. Lol :D

Loved wkw today. :)

lol 😆
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved todays wkw but they went a bit to much comenting on lopas makeup and donald trump...lekin finally lopa ko asliyat samne aa gai...u knw there is saying chadar me lapet kr marna...waise kr rhe thay salman lopa ke sath 🤣that sorted wala whole Convo and that me to karib ane ka soch rha tha 🤣and jac saying apko harne se kya prob hai and all other things ...i loved it totally...n..finally bcoz i was tired seeing only one contestant being targeted.. m happy kissi or ki bhi negative points ko high light kiya...
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Loved todays wkw but they went a bit to much comenting on lopas makeup and donald trump...lekin finally lopa ko asliyat samne aa gai...u knw there is saying chadar me lapet kr marna...waise kr rhe thay salman lopa ke sath🤣that sorted wala whole Convo and that me to karib ane ka soch rha tha🤣and jac saying apko harne se kya prob hai and all other things ...i loved it totally...n..finally bcoz i was tired seeing only one contestant being targeted.. m happy kissi or ki bhi negative points ko high light kiya...

total reality checking huyi hai aj lopa Ki...
According to lopa's fan - India Ki aj sabse Bari villain hai Farah and Karan "

Kyuki saach hamesha karwai lagti hai na 🤣
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am pretty sure Lopu expects to work with all of those celebs in the future after BB...Karan, Farah, Jackie and if that's the kind of opinion people in the industry have about Lopu stuff doesn't really look rosy for her.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Yes it is indeed... but lopa is so shameless and could not accept the fact that there are chances of her exit before bani... did u see her arrogance reply to all saying she may win or bani may win but it became habit for bani to lose with her so she is thinking she can outlast bani... idiot...
salman gave reality check abt task where she wants to look good but also make sure she is not nominated...
karan comments were awesome fake and shameless
Farah makeup comment is rude but I felt lopa needed it the way she thinks herself beauty queen and talking about other Botox lipjob... I think Farah taunted her for this reason.
Finally jacky lol... lopi she said it's not intentionally done as she forgot name really... so no need to go indepth in this...
Rohan any day is better than lopa I wanted him in top4 with bani Manveer manu...
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
farah and karan went too far...how wud karan like f ppl told him chal hatt pehle auraton ki tarah baat matt kar if gay then accept. and to farah if someone said makeup utar gaya tera toh patah nai chalega ki ladka hai ladki ppl will think u r sajid. will they like it...personally i hate lopa but to support bani shaming lopa is disgusting.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Celebrities like Farah and Karan Johor stooping this low and degrading any one especially if someone had represented India in any form was not worthy of their status and position in the industry.

It's all of our responsibility to raise voice against such a behavior then to further promote such a thing to merely degrade a rival housemate for this scripted show.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Celebrities like Farah and Karan Johor stooping this low and degrading any one especially if someone had represented India in any form was not worthy of their status and position in the industry.

It's all of our responsibility to raise voice against such a behavior then to further promote such a thing to merely degrade a rival housemate for this scripted show.

Racist people 🤢