Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I will take positively when it's comes to rohan
Like because of caller rohan got to defend himself... The negative that manu created about him was fake. He was genuinely happy for mona and gave a brotherly hug. Plus they also showed a scene of lopa and rohan. So they got footage plus karan made a cute type of fun of Rohan regarding toilet and good for rohan he wasn't taken for that stupid singing and eating contest. It just dint make sense. They definitely are have some problem when it comes to rohan. They edited out diandra s positive comments on Lopa and rohan. Nevertheless audience loves the people with whom bigg boss is always unfair. So it's an added advantage to rohan. And even if edit it we get to know it from somewhere or the other. It doesn't make difference to us.

Lopa was criticised more because I feel bani conducted herself better in this week. Whether it was postman task or yesterday's task but bani isnt dignified at all. Karan called her shameless I don't understand for what! Rohan took her in to calm situation.Nways everyone has their favourites.

Salman is better host than farah. Farah is the biased host ever. Dont even eye on bigg boss farah.

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Expecting decency and fair comments from horses read farah and karan mouth. Hahahaha it is like expecting snowfall in july😆
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

As i said it was not for u...and i agree too...comenting on lopas makeup and donald trump wala was wrong and very rude...m in noway saying that is right

⭐️🤗

Word Count: 1

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I will take positively when it's comes to rohan

Like because of caller rohan got to defend himself... The negative that manu created about him was fake. He was genuinely happy for mona and gave a brotherly hug. Plus they also showed a scene of lopa and rohan. So they got footage plus karan made a cute type of fun of Rohan regarding toilet and good for rohan he wasn't taken for that stupid singing and eating contest. It just dint make sense. They definitely are have some problem when it comes to rohan. They edited out diandra s positive comments on Lopa and rohan. Nevertheless audience loves the people with whom bigg boss is always unfair. So it's an added advantage to rohan. And even if edit it we get to know it from somewhere or the other. It doesn't make difference to us.

Lopa was criticised more because I feel bani conducted herself better in this week. Whether it was postman task or yesterday's task but bani isnt dignified at all. Karan called her shameless I don't understand for what! Rohan took her in to calm situation.Nways everyone has their favourites.

Salman is better host than farah. Farah is the biased host ever. Dont even eye on bigg boss farah.

Though i also feel that rohan getting to defend himself was right... manu seth ki toh baat hii chod do... But rohan is also criticized for no reason... that needs to stop
true bani conducted herself very well this week... in whatever situation take in ... she was quite, subtle but in no way that makes her dignified... (i love her the way she is... n lopa too)
That shameless comment was so not needed... any day salman is better host than Farah... she is so mean...
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WOW! WHAT A POST! YOU EARNED MY RESPECT BRILLIANT POST, COMPLETELY AGREE 👍🏼
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiggBoss7

WOW! WHAT A POST! YOU EARNED MY RESPECT BRILLIANT POST, COMPLETELY AGREE 👍🏼

🤗
thanks... I rarely make a post on big boss just read on others and like few here and there... But today i was highly disappointed... so my post
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 7 years ago