ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shit episode...
NOTE- i m a fan of both bani and lopa...
Today it is not about celebs siding bani and insulting lopa but its more about humanity...
What did Farah mean when she said tum khud makeup utarke a jana sab darr jayenge...🤢... that is disrespectful and filthy... by making such a statement Farah did not only insult lopa but she degraded her own self... crass that was... under no circumstances should you point fingers at someone's colour or look or whatever... if she wanted to degrade lops she just could have said something her performance in show about her behaviour about her language.. kuch bhi... BUT WHAT SHE SAID IS HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE...

Bani is dignified----- I STRONGLY DISAGREE... even though i love her... par yaar iss show pe no body absolutely no body is dignified in any way... they have all shown their bad, down filthy side... NO ONE IS DIGNIFIED ON BIG BOSS... so praising on dignity is so wrong... each and every contestant on show is crass... and in no way they are dignified...
Bani was good in this harness task... she definitely was... she tried her best on day 1... and continued on day 2... if manu and manveer had not splashed those buckets of water on rohan and bani they would have held on for much longer may be till the end...

Rohan... why is he even there??? just to be made fun of... his comment of mona's marriage footage was not wrong... he was right... he was putting down his view... in what way has he degraded marriage and all shit... 🤢... kuch bhi that was... Poor guy... he only gets bashed for no reason... mocked on for no reason...

Manu---- the free loather... he was so overconfident of his presence on show... now that he has got a free pass to finale... god🤢... hate his tendency of completing salman... who is he??? BB ka ladla... bloody

Mona---- I feel so sorry for... even if her marriage was for footage ... trying to make double meaning comments on her suhaag raat and all was so filthy and uncalled for... that was disgusting...

Manveer- on his first class trip... kuch keh bhi nahi sakte... he went into finale outperforming others... so i have to say he deserves it... but the unnecessary extra attention that M2 get is so not needed... in WKW they are the big boss... jinki har baat par raye lee jati hai...

And I disagree with the notion of Bani being the fixed winner... I dont think so... big boss will keep up to their common man theme and get manveer or manu win this season... that's their strategy... just becoz a bunch of idiot celebs supported bani... does not make her the fixed winner... yeh celebs toh kabhi color channel tv pe on bhi nahi karte honge... forget about knowing and throwing their POV... votes toh out of question hai...
Th only reason bani or lopa or rohan could win this season would be becoz of their fan base... but sadly BB rohan ko jeetne nahi dega... mujhe doubt hai... for some reason they dislike him... I just cant seem to find the reason behind the hatred...

This show was always scripted... but this season the hatred for rohan is getting so obvious...🤢... i doubt any celebrity will win this season...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kyu salman to fair tha naa??? Not about u lekin aaj ye sab agar bani ke sath hota naa sab boltey woh yhi deserve krti hai and would have made fun of situation...so for mee lopa deserved every bit of it ...for me jo bhi lopa ke baare me bola was what i think about her but i agree it could have been bit decent ..it was rude...lekin kuch bhi bolo asliyat samne aah gai stand devi ki🤣...and salman bani ko (obvio bcoz of script) bohot time se target kr raha tha and she was being shown negative and negative... finally i think bb me akal aayi and apni so called queen ki asliyat dikha di...lol i dont even think usse donald trump ka ref samja bhi hoga ...she was taking it so proudly 🤣(but this dt was bit too much though) ...but fhir bhi finally m happy lopa ka real face of acting to be so sorted,stand,insaniyat ki devi,and agressive wale topics ko unhone consider to kiya...warna bb apni ladli ko aachai ki devi jaise promotw krne me koi kasar nhi chod rhe thay...
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wkw was fabulous today . I loved it lopa was shown the mirror ,, whts wrong in it.
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh i loved it ...they way salman took lopa on postman task was awesome

Her dirty face was out in public today and shewas short of words to defend her

Loved the way jacqline questioned her what is the problem you have...episode was ao bang on ...this is called to give taste of your own medicine
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Kyu salman to fair tha naa??? Not about u lekin aaj ye sab agar bani ke sath hota naa sab boltey woh yhi deserve krti hai and would have made fun of situation...so for mee lopa deserved every bit of it ...for me jo bhi lopa ke baare me bola was what i think about her but i agree it could have been bit decent ..it was rude...lekin kuch bhi bolo asliyat samne aah gai stand devi ki🤣...and salman bani ko (obvio bcoz of script) bohot time se target kr raha tha and she was being shown negative and negative... finally i think bb me akal aayi and apni so called queen ki asliyat dikha di...lol i dont even think usse donald trump ka ref samja bhi hoga ...she was taking it so proudly 🤣(but this dt was bit too much though) ...but fhir bhi finally m happy lopa ka real face of being so sorted,stand,insaniyat ki devi,and agressive wale topics ko unhone consider to kiya ...warna bb apni ladli ko aachai ki devi jaise promotw krne me koi kasar nhi chod rhe thay...

Look i m a bani fan too...
as i said if they had bashed lopa on her negatives like she takes stand when she like... plus the issues between bani and lopa... it would have been nice to see lopa's bad side being shown... BUT what they did was wrong... even if they would have done that with bani I would have been against it...
I agree bani has always been bashed and all... today was probably the first time lopa was put down... but bani has been put down for her performance in the show... her degrading has been related to the show... not on her looks and all... BUT lopa le liye it was on her looks and all... I agree about the fake comment on lopa... sometimes she does behave fake...while bani is natural and she never fakes herself... and that's what I love about bani... she is rude on face but that's how she is... she is short tempered and that's all fine...
but the comment on lopa's look was so wrong... and I can never be happy or side with that...
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Ohhh i loved it ...they way salman took lopa on postman task was awesome

Her dirty face was out in public today and shewas short of words to defend her

Loved the way jacqline questioned her what is the problem you have...episode was ao bang on ...this is called to give taste of your own medicine

I agree... salman picking on lopa for postman task was right... she had behaved weird in that task... mujhe second pe nahi jana and all... acting fake... with can i change my decision... woh sab sahi hai... she deserved that bit of it...
BUT the comment of farah on her looks was wrong and i feel it is filthy and down class to say something like that to anyone...
Even Jacqline questioning her was right... since it was related to the show... it was to do with what she does and how she does on Bigboss...
but Farah's comment was personal and wrong... it was as wrong as lopa and manu accusing bani of using her mother for sympathy... totally unacceptable and uncalled for
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Lopa got some bashing today, Bani got few last couple of WKW, Rohan ke to saans bhi lene se baki HMs ke liye saans kam pad jati hai..

What about M2... unki kuch class lagi? Ya panchayat mein sirf rai poochi gayi chaudhary se??

ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with ur post...today Farah and Karan had crossed every limit.
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

So Lopa got some bashing today, Bani got few last couple of WKW, Rohan ke to saans bhi lene se baki HMs ke liye saans kam pad jati hai..

What about M2... unki kuch class lagi? Ya panchayat mein sirf rai poochi gayi chaudhary se??

unki kabhi class lagi hai kya jo aaj lagegi...
I was watching online and I felt like breaking my laptop's screen whenever that manu opened his mouth😡😡😡
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Look i m a bani fan too...
as i said if they had bashed lopa on her negatives like she takes stand when she like... plus the issues between bani and lopa... it would have been nice to see lopa's bad side being shown... BUT what they did was wrong... even if they would have done that with bani I would have been against it...
I agree bani has always been bashed and all... today was probably the first time lopa was put down... but bani has been put down for her performance in the show... her degrading has been related to the show... not on her looks and all... BUT lopa le liye it was on her looks and all... I agree about the fake comment on lopa... sometimes she does behave fake...while bani is natural and she never fakes herself... and that's what I love about bani... she is rude on face but that's how she is... she is short tempered and that's all fine...
but the comment on lopa's look was so wrong... and I can never be happy or side with that...

As i said it was not for u...and i agree too...comenting on lopas makeup and donald trump wala was wrong and very rude...m in noway saying that is right