Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Just as every other weekend, this weekend's caller too seemed to be planted by Bigg Boss. They ain't gonna let a single thing slide by where Rohan is concerned.
M2 kuch bhi bole, unse koi kuch nahi poochte. Now that they let slide easily just as how they conveniently pushed Manu to the finals. πŸ˜†

Anyways, am so proud of this boy Rohan. Loved his answer. Didn't spin the answer around like others do and spoke directly and clearly and truthfully like he always does.

He's remained so classy throughout this season. Hats off to this guy.

Karan, Rahul, Gaurav too were good - but Bigg Boss didn't harrass them as they are doing to Rohan. Inspite of how they treat him, this boy is maintaining such dignity.

Kudos to his parents who brought up such a well mannered and honest child. They should be extremely proud of their child.

My very best wishes to this boy. May he get all that he deserves.

kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really liked Rohans reply to the caller as he was very clear about what he had said and didnt try to say I never said this etc. Honesty is the best policy and that is why rohan should win.
However a man is known by the company he keeps and Lopa has totally screwed Rohan's chances and that is why Rohan cant win.

Yaar koi toh Lopa se mere Rohan ko bachao
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Just as every other weekend, this weekend's caller too seemed to be planted by Bigg Boss. They ain't gonna let a single thing slide by where Rohan is concerned.

M2 kuch bhi bole, unse koi kuch nahi poochte. Now that they let slide easily just as how they conveniently pushed Manu to the finals. πŸ˜†

Anyways, am so proud of this boy Rohan. Loved his answer. Didn't spin the answer around like others do and spoke directly and clearly and truthfully like he always does.

He's remained so classy throughout this season. Hats off to this guy.

Karan, Rahul, Gaurav too were good - but Bigg Boss didn't harrass them as they are doing to Rohan. Inspite of how they treat him, this boy is maintaining such dignity.

Kudos to his parents who brought up such a well mannered and honest child. They should be extremely proud of their child.

My very best wishes to this boy. May he get all that he deserves.

This is beautiful, agree 100% πŸ‘
Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I always loved him for his guts, being straight forward and not denying anything once its said.
Sahi banda hai yeh.
My heart breaks into pieces ro see the way he is being treated 😭
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
damm i feel so bad that he is nominated with bani
i really wanted them to be top 2

love how straight forward rohan is

wish he could show that more often
847721 thumbnail
Seriously before this show i never knew rohan and i never supported him too but when rohan started perfiming i really started liking him...
Seriously...he had openly said about bias behaviour of bb...about his captaincy...about nomination...about punishments everything...
He openely says it all...
And on WKW to cover up the mess the makers try to dominate him but he tries to shine...
Good job rohan!!!
He may not win as the wonners are fixed but he showed the true colors of bb
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree. Rohan is one of the most honest player in BB house. He is not one of those who in name of friendship do partiality and call themselves fair player. He states his points and stick by it rather than trying to use diplomacy to play safe. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love ROHAN!!!
Edited by Ianoconic. - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: isha93

Absolutely love Rohan!!!! And he proved he has the guts to stick by his words!!!!πŸ‘

Guts toh bohat hai rohan mai, anyone else would have denied saying it or would have dodged it. Because the caller clearly mentioned that she heard manu saying this about him so he knew that it was not telecasted.
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheebri

That's the reason why Rohan is the most loved and respected BB 10 contestant. RespectπŸ‘. Rohan Mehra ftw πŸ₯³

Exactly he has earned respect
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

That was actually a slap on BB as he was right that BB tried hard to evict him by this fake marriage

yeah this caller was planted by bb to corner rohan but he emerged out of it with flying colors