rohan is way too blunt n straight forward

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
๐Ÿ‘
the appy fizz caller of the week asked him a question n he was so brutally honest
she asked him about his comments about mona's marriage n why does he thinks that would fetch her votes n why did he insult a sacred bond that is marriage?
he said i was not making fun of the sacredness of marriage but we r in a game show n we are on tv n her marriage would have been promoted n she is nominated along with me so she would fetch votes
i mean he didn't deny it he didn't dodge the question he answered it honestly without any fear๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Absolutely love Rohan!!!! And he proved he has the guts to stick by his words!!!!๐Ÿ‘
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's the reason why Rohan is the most loved and respected BB 10 contestant. Respect๐Ÿ‘. Rohan Mehra ftw ๐Ÿฅณ
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
That was actually a slap on BB as he was right that BB tried hard to evict him by this fake marriage
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That's why i like Rohan... He is so honest
Rohan Mehra FTW๐Ÿ˜ƒ
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. When he said Bhojpuri ka Bigg Boss, it cracked me up like anything. Any other contestant would have thought 10 times before saying those words cuz they might come across as rude or insensitive especially to Mona, but he was so blunt about it. It just seemed like he was being honest and not insensitive.๐Ÿ˜Š
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ladke mein bahu dum hai... he is fearless ๐Ÿ‘

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rohan was Fab.
Even Salman couldnt counter Rohan's arguements & points yet again hence he refrained from giving his vishesh tippani ๐Ÿ˜†
And that line of Rohan, "Aisa lag raha tha ki Bhojpuri Bigg Boss chal raha hai" is the line of season for me ๐Ÿ˜†
Once again he voiced audience's mind so aptly ๐Ÿ˜†

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes BHOJPURI BB WAS EPIC๐Ÿคฃ
Is pe to sallu bhi hansa hoga๐Ÿ˜†
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haven't seen the episode yet. But I am glad he gave this reply. Instead of making any excuse he said what he felt. No wonder BB hates him. He is pointing out their hypocrisy and desperate trp gaining acts. Its very clear this marriage is scripted and well planned. Its purpose was to gain trp only. Marriage is a sacred bond but here BB himself along with involved contestant is using it for their benefit. Its not a marriage based show where a couple is getting married. This kind of stuff actually ruins the purpose & concept of the show.