Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
^ Yeah when was it? How can they take so much offence from Rohan just saying that the others don't listen to him but he has tried? (During captaincy).
I bet it's more because Rohan realised their game of favouring commoners. They talked about it in the celeb team and Rohan never feared calling a spade a spade.
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

@SS this is what i have to reply you. why just you cant go and question other members instead of asking me again and again to be in my limits...? I retialiate the way they respond to me. Name calling of contestant is not allowed.. why bhukkad is tagged to bani? Particular bani fandom is being bashed inone comment saying if bani wins its due to these people ______ ... i dont know whats that..if you expect others to behave properly , we do expect the same.. And point fingers at me only if the entire DDT members are right and i am the only one false here.. otherwise first teach everyone how to behave in DDT then ask me to oblige properly i will do it. This is not a personal comment , its my opinion . I will behave the way entire DDT behaves with me . 2 wrongs wont make right i know.. but i m not the kind of person would happily loves to take shit on myself from others , i give them the same with interest. PERIOD

@AnamikalovesSH -
Bani is different, i have seen her since Roadies 4 and that is why i have been little bias and defended her, but at times when she is wrong have criticized her also.

Bhukkad is not a criticism or name calling for Bani. It is the tag she gave herself on the show. What is wrong if bukkad tag for Bani ? Is that not Bani who has presented herself through out the show. She has been shown eating in most of the episodes. Did you not see Rohan telling Bani in yesterday's episode "khana". When biggboss gave her reward thinking she may take Gaurav and give good footage, she choose Manu because he loves to eat - food again was the criteria. When storage bell rings Bani is first to run for food. When Salman asked her why did she run for captaincy, she herself gave reason because she thought it was food. Well i like Bani but the fact is she is bhukkad and she admits it.

None of the DDT member have attacked anyone personally for criticizing other contestants, even for calling names to Bani, Lopa, Manu, Manveer or Rohan. You retaliate by making general statement saying people are wrong by saying this against Bani and Bani is right because of this. But you are directly attacking DDT member. I have not seen anyone attacking DDT members and if they do, they don't last longer here. Lucky for you it is only seven days left for the show.

There was a post criticizing Rohan few days ago and all Rohan fans defended it without criticizing the DDT member who posted about Rohan.

Please don't attack DDT members, instead defend your favorite or make fun of other contestant.

I suggest enjoy the forum and do not make a war zone against other DDT members. You will enjoy this next year also, if you leave this last seven days in good node. Contestants these season are gone back to their life after seven days, but DDT will be here for next season with fresh contestants and you will also enjoy this forum again.

If you do not understand and still make post against DDT member I am not responding to you anymore.

Good Luck.
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Okay, I'm the last person to get into all this drama but I saw this quoted on the last page and felt the need to intervene. It's pretty simple. Neither you, Nor I, own DDT. People come here to read updates of the episode and a lot pf them do get confused seeing the false stories regarding Bani or anyone else who is unneccessarily bashed here. I don't care how much Prince or Gauti were bashed unnneccsarily but if that was wrong then doing it mildly now for Bani(in your own words, not mine) doesn't make it right. This post gets pinned on first page and nobody wants to see misleading and false stuff in this.
And answering to Bani's bashing in Lopa's bashing is mere immature behaviour. I'm sorry but I'm not 2 and I hope others aren't either coz then two wrongs can never make a right.

I'm sorry to intervene, but I don't agree with labeling the DDT as a bunch of people who post false and misleading statements about Bani or any contestant.
If any member, at any given instance, has posted a false story then he/she can and should be called out. DDT as a whole, however, does not make up stories against Bani, or anyone for that matter. Most of the live updaters update accurately, and also post their own opinion on what they see - and they are entitled to that. As I've said previously, if Bani appears to get bashed more than others on DDT, it is because most people commenting dislike her conduct on the show. No one owns the DDT - and those who dislike other contestants can and do comment.

The example of previous contestants is to say there are far less regulars on DDT this season, and hence far less bashing - in those days the DDT would cross 200 pages. What is unnecessary is decided by the Mods - as long as people are criticizing within the rules, members do not decide what is and isn't necessary.

Countering any opinions against Bani with opinions against Lopa is pointless, and did happen yesterday. Posts with an opinion on Bani's conduct were quoted and countered with lists of Lopa's conduct. That is not the purpose of the DDT - that can and is done plenty on the main forum.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sakina3

^ Yeah when was it? How can they take so much offence from Rohan just saying that the others don't listen to him but he has tried? (During captaincy).
I bet it's more because Rohan realised their game of favouring commoners. They talked about it in the celeb team and Rohan never feared calling a spade a spade.

na it was very later when he was punished for pushing baba

I think its coz he stopped his fight with m2
and coz of bani-lopa rivalry
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
DT note agaya from the mods 😲
Has Omni, Mahek and Nachiket been causing trouble again ?? Bass karo yaar varna DDT lock hojayega. ..😭
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Itne kand ke baat bhi 100 pages touch nahi hue... Kya guys (you know whom I am refering to) Aj ke episode mein please try harder 😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Detox

Itne kand ke baat bhi 100 pages touch nahi hue... Kya guys (you know whom I am refering to) Aj ke episode mein please try harder 😆

Bohot saade posts shayad delete hogaye...😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

Relax i thought u were joking and i kept it for fun😆

Ok 😆 i thought you took it seriously...!!
Omniscient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

DT note agaya from the mods 😲

Has Omni, Mahek and Nachiket been causing trouble again ?? Bass karo yaar varna DDT lock hojayega. ..😭

mein toh 3 din se bhatka bhi nahi .. 😭

but i love notices.. bhejo bhejo 😳
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omniscient

mein toh 3 din se bhatka bhi nahi .. 😭

but i love notices.. bhejo bhejo 😳

Omni you and Mahek are the trouble makers of the DDT...