Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nivedita. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Personally attacking people over these so called celebs 🤢

And DDT has always been like this ... Why are people suddenly getting so worked up ?!?

People gonna update as they want if you don't like what's written then don't read or update yourself 😆

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Nivedita.

Personally attacking people over these so called celebs 🤢
Whosoever does that should be condemned so I agree.

And DDT has always been like this ... Why are people suddenly getting so worked up ?!?
If people haven't called out on the bias earlier then that doesn't mean that they should accept it as the right thing. Like I said(Please refer above), Two wrongs can never make a right.

People gonna update as they want if you don't like what's written then don't read or update yourself 😆

Did you not see people updating themselves? So It's already happened even before you thought about it.
It's a positive change but Alas! I have seen people mocking the newbies here by calling them UNWANTED People, Mona Fans, Bandar, Dogs and God Knows what else in the DDT and stuff like that.

@Bold

Word Count: 1

mnx12 thumbnail
Hello guys,

Please keep in mind while commenting as per BB10 forum rules,
Contestant's Criticism Allowed but NO Derogatory/Obscene Remarks: In the BB forum there will be criticism on the actions of a contestant/host in the show or any content he or she himself/herself speaks about his/her personal life during the show and their sensitive fans have to adapt to the real self of the contestant. While we allow criticism, keep in mind derogatory, demeaning, ridiculing or obscene remarks are a strict NO.
No Fanbase Groupism Or Instigating any Member/Fan base: No single fan group will try to dominate or create a ruckus on the forum. Tolerate and learn to respect other's choices. Please do NOT rile or instigate any fan base group or member. If found, strict action will be taken against the offender/s in question.

BB10 DT

Edited by mnx12 - 7 years ago
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

@AmamikalovesSH I was actually joking with you about putting I love Om Swami maharaj on your siggi...😲

You put it up really !! 😲

Relax i thought u were joking and i kept it for fun😆
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@SS this is what i have to reply you. why just you cant go and question other members instead of asking me again and again to be in my limits...? I retialiate the way they respond to me. Name calling of contestant is not allowed.. why bhukkad is tagged to bani? Particular bani fandom is being bashed inone comment saying if bani wins its due to these people ______ ... i dont know whats that..if you expect others to behave properly , we do expect the same.. And point fingers at me only if the entire DDT members are right and i am the only one false here.. otherwise first teach everyone how to behave in DDT then ask me to oblige properly i will do it. This is not a personal comment , its my opinion . I will behave the way entire DDT behaves with me . 2 wrongs wont make right i know.. but i m not the kind of person would happily loves to take shit on myself from others , i give them the same with interest. PERIOD
Edited by AnamikalovesSH - 7 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mnx12

Hello guys,

Please keep in mind while commenting as per BB10 forum rules,
Contestant's Criticism Allowed but NO Derogatory/Obscene Remarks: In the BB forum there will be criticism on the actions of a contestant/host in the show or any content he or she himself/herself speaks about his/her personal life during the show and their sensitive fans have to adapt to the real self of the contestant. While we allow criticism, keep in mind derogatory, demeaning, ridiculing or obscene remarks are a strict NO.
No Fanbase Groupism Or Instigating any Member/Fan base: No single fan group will try to dominate or create a ruckus on the forum. Tolerate and learn to respect other's choices. Please do NOT rile or instigate any fan base group or member. If found, strict action will be taken against the offender/s in question.

BB10 DT

thank u so much for this 👏
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

i think this is the last season of bigg boss for me coz of the way the makers and bb were biased with rohan
I am watching this show for three seasons and knew that how the channel manipulates things
some things were manipulated but still voting was genuine
and they didn't so forcibly saved any contestant

I was still hoping that rohan will get something good in the end
but nope bb was always unfair with him

after andy's eviction this will be second eviction when I will feel bad

Meri haalat socho kya hogi every year My favorite gets evicted & this year was the saddest
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bowdow55

Meri haalat socho kya hogi every year My favorite gets evicted & this year was the saddest

its about bb treatment to rohan which was very unfair
past season contestants were not treated as unfairly as rohan
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

its about bb treatment to rohan which was very unfair
past season contestants were not treated as unfairly as rohan

Many people will not agree but i think it all happened due to jis friendship with lopa
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I don't know what happened suddenly
he was praised very much then a task was designed to give him captaincy him second time

after that suddenly bigg boss went against him and started ignoring him
i think his patch up with m2 was the reason
or maybe they find more potential in lopa then rohan and give second celeb finale spot to lopa
coz from the beginning bigg boss wanted two celebs and two commoners