Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaz2009

What else is one supposed to think when week in and week out these celebs are brought in to humiliate and belittle most of the contestants,barring the 1-2,like seriously?!All these celebs think alike and happen to root for that very one?!...๐Ÿค”

This is the first time Lopi has been bashed. And in case you didn't realise, Jacqueline was told to say Lopa is her fav but she couldn't even say her name properly. Actually a very funny moment ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold There were also likes of Kamya, Diandra and the aaj tak news guy who critised Bani. Forgot kya.
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Salman congratulated Manveer and said something along the lines of "tumne dikhaya mard kya hota hai". WTH was that remark?
What has being a "mard" got to do with endurance and strength?

Edited by liberiangirl - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Salman congratulated Manveer and said something along the lines of "tumne dikhaya mard kya hota hai". WTH was that remark?

What has being a "mard" got to do with endurance and strength?

Trying to say mard can endure more then an auraat probably...

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xPalkix

@Bold You're doing the exact same thing that you're complaining about...

I am talking about post by new member AnamikalovesSH and few more members

Check all her post today, she was criticizing DDT members.

I am not doing the same, I have also defended Bani without attacking DDT members.
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

You are attacking DDT members.
DDT members are only bashing contestants, not you.
Instead of attacking DDT members, attack contestants Or in defense write few positive points of your favorite contestant.

To enjoy DDT forum you need to have thick skin to bear your favorite bashing and defend them by either bashing opposite contestants or praising your favorite.
Please don't attack DDT members.

Above post was my advice to AnamikalovesSH ๐Ÿ˜›

Nothing personal against Bani fans. I also like Bani.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xPalkix

This is the first time Lopi has been bashed. And in case you didn't realise, Jacqueline was told to say Lopa is her fav but she couldn't even say her name properly. Actually a very funny moment ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold There were also likes of Kamya, Diandra and the aaj tak news guy who critised Bani. Forgot kya.

Hvnt forgotten but thanks for reminding me again๐Ÿ˜†I am not a hater of any contestant neither am I supporting anyone so passionately.This season I'm on proper neautral grounds and like call it out as it is..Only thing I was trying to point out here was...majority of times,which is nearly on all WKW's,most celebs do come on and sing praises for Bani, whilst the rest are mocked,humilated and belittled.I'm yet to witness Bani be bashed/mocked on that level.Also this isn't the first time Lopa has been bashed, but it's sort of become a trend now this bashing spree in the last few weeks...which along with Rohan Lopa has also has had to bear the brunt of.

TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I hope Rohan and Lopa both take the briefcase and walk out holding hands aur jaate jaate BB ko middle finger zaroor dikha kar jaye

That would be the ideal way to go from this biased show๐Ÿ˜ก
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

You are attacking DDT members.
DDT members are only bashing contestants, not you.
Instead of attacking DDT members, attack contestants Or in defense write few positive points of your favorite contestant.

To enjoy DDT forum you need to have thick skin to bear your favorite bashing and defend them by either bashing opposite contestants or praising your favorite.
Please don't attack DDT members.

If you think i am attacking then please go and report.. what are you waitinf for ? ๐Ÿ˜ณPersonal almost everyone is goinv ๐Ÿ˜†... please go back and check the pages where a person said bani will because of those people who are _________ ... ( she blamed and accused entire fandom ) no one tried to warn that person ?๐Ÿ˜ณ Dont teach me what i should do!๐Ÿฅฑ.. if you wish to change everyone's midset before your warning note address it as @all.. not my name specifically.. u should come and check my skin personally to know if i have thick or thin one๐Ÿคฃ
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't just kill each other yet,lemme go get some popcorn ๐Ÿ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@AmamikalovesSH I was actually joking with you about putting I love Om Swami maharaj on your siggi...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
You put it up really !! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ