Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Farah,karan and co were cringing 🤢

Such cheap comments about Mona from Karan. Let us see him speak to Alia that way. Snob!
Farah was the pits. It was a cheap comment. Lopa handled it well.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I woke up coz I have a bad cold. Unable to sleep hence dropped by. 😆 Will doze off again in a while. War? I love wars. Bring it on. 😆

Aww feel better soon Mithi 🤗.

I went out in the middle of the DDT - it made for interesting reading once I got back 😆. But I agree with what a lot of you have said - anyone who feels Bani is bashed excessively on DDT was clearly not around when the likes of Gauhar, Kushal, Gautam and Prince got bashed. Bani is indeed bashed on DDT - but it happens because most of the people commenting do not like her and her harketein - and as someone pointed out - they didn't decide to dislike her - it happened over the season through her conduct on this show.
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why are you quoting me and saying that? I've never made any false stories about Bani or anyone else.

Good morning 😊
You are up early.

I am generally commenting about DDT.
I am replying to your post, since you started defending DDT.
I am not saying DDT is always unfair, but I have found some of the unfair Bani bashing post.

I had edited previous post adding following
Mithi - i don,t hate you. I enjoy reading everything you post, even Bani bashing. 😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I went out in the middle of the DDT - it made for interesting reading once I got back 😆. But I agree with what a lot of you have said - anyone who feels Bani is bashed excessively on DDT was clearly not around when the likes of Gauhar, Kushal, Gautam and Prince got bashed. Bani is indeed bashed on DDT - but it happens because most of the people commenting do not like her and her harketein - and as someone pointed out - they didn't decide to dislike her - it happened over the season through her conduct on this show.

I tried my best to pass on this information as i have actually been one of the most neutral viewers from S6 but noone wants to understand...

I just gave up didnt want to bang my head against a brick wall...waise bhi sadh dard hai aur kyu bada na 😕
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Thanks S! 🤗

Let Bani be bashed. Pata nahin taqleef kya hai? Lopa ko bash karke thand rakho seene mein. I don't care either way. 😆 Bani ke chakkar mein DDT bash karo. Chup chup ke padho bhi aur bash bhi karo. Yeh kaisa insaaf hai? 😆
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Such cheap comments about Mona from Karan. Let us see him speak to Alia that way. Snob!
Farah was the pits. It was a cheap comment. Lopa handled it well.

Karan is such a bloody hypocrite.Baat apne pe aaye toh ansooyon ka Tsunami bahana shuru,cry baby.😡As for Farah-khud pe ek nazar dala karti before passing such comments on another.
MB tujhe nahin lagtha yeh sab laya gaya tha kissi ek khaas ki gunn gaane?😃😉😆
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I woke up coz I have a bad cold. Unable to sleep hence dropped by.😆Will doze off again in a while. War? I love wars. Bring it on.😆

Mithi- take rest. We cannot afford you to get sick. 😭
Who will provide updates on DDT 😊
And we don,t want to miss your Bani bashing. 😆 😆
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Frankly, I'm getting a bit sick of this DDT bashing. Itna bura hai DDT toh attraction kya hai? 😕

I agree. DDT is made up of the people commenting - they have their own likes and dislikes and will comment accordingly - so it's not the DDT that's being bashed - it's the members who dislike Bani and comment on the DDT who are being bashed. I just don't see why - if people are allowed to like her - people are allowed to dislike her. Simple che.
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Good morning 😊
You are up early.

I am generally commenting about DDT.
I am replying to your post, since you started defending DDT.
I am not saying DDT is always unfair, but I have found some of the unfair Bani bashing post.

I had edited previous post adding following
Mithi - i don,t hate you. I enjoy reading everything you post, even Bani bashing. 😆

Arrey, I'm not UP. Meri aadhi raat hai abhi. Will sleep again. 😆

General comment mujhe quote karke kyun? 😆 I'll naturally think it's directed at me. I will always defend DDT. It's the best place on the forum. Rest of the forum is not as cool IMO. Of course some unfair posts will be there but overall dekho.

I really don't care who hates me but thanks for saying you don't. 😆 ⭐️
Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't. It's pure and utter crap.😆

It's sad but, I wanna see more of Rohan 😳 even though I know he's playing a cupcake holding side role. 🤗

Anyways good night everybody, kal milte hai 😳