From Irritation v/s Endurance to Physical Strength

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I haven't seen anyone else discussing this matter so I'm pointing out.

Most people think that the task was about Irritation verses Endurance i.e. One team has to irritate other team and the other team has to show patience and endurance.

Rohan's team followed this strategy and put cold water, oil, curd etc on the other team.

But Manu's team used their physical strength as their strategy.

The way Manu threw bucket of water on Bani had almost the same force as if he pushed her with hands.

It was not against the rules, in fact it was a smart move and that's why they ended the task within half hour as they did not wasted their time in putting things on them to irritate but just a strong push and the opponents left the buzzers.

The purpose of this post is just to point out the difference between the strategies of both the teams that was the prime reason of who won and who lost.
Edited by tinaaaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True dat.
Also when discussing the orbit task Salman Khan had in fact said that u guys could have toppled the bowls and ended the task, in stead of walking for hours.

Also I think m2 would have continued splashing water. Also they put oil and eggs on their hands and near their feet to make their gripping difficult and though bani and Rohan too had done the same d day before, they had not tried to dislodge them by force and relied upon irritation.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manoj did well. I also noticed how they treated Rohan and Bani harshly comapred to Mona. This was a clever move as well because they know Mona can easily be removed so they focused on the difficult hurdle of removing Bani n Rohan first. Good move.
Btw I'm glad Bani didn't do the same because she would defo be criticised for doing what Manoj is praised for.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Manu used brute force against Team Rohan..it was a bit too much but within the confines of the rules for the task..
1044164 thumbnail
As usual this gunda got a free pass.